screenshot of the day

T20

Panel of Selectors
Tough decision for the keeper...to catch it or leave it...he decides to...leave it.

T20

Panel of Selectors
LOL sonic..1st slip doesn't look very normal either..some more work and you'll play zombie XI v ghost XI.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

True...The gloves are as big as his head.When I play Brian Lara Cricket and select it to use some software I don't have,all of the players look like ghosts!I'll send in a screen shot soon.

S

sonic

Well shailesh i think everyone has that wickie problem...i normally end up having a fielder at short stop just to back him up...believe me it saves countless byes, especially when you bowl round the wicket :P

T20

Panel of Selectors
I saw one even worse today when the edge almost hit his face..oh well, may be he'll learn to react in C2004 :laugh:

S

sonic

hey shailesh this always gets a laugh!!! LOL do you remember silent_banker LOL :laugh:

S

sonic

Ritwik normally hides his emotions but i seem to remember him even laughing his head off...silent banker was going to post the shot of the filders chasing the ball...man they really were floating all over the place :laugh: its like ghostbusters all over again :D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

[color=#000000:post_uid9]Who or what the #### is Silent Banker?[/color]

T20

Panel of Selectors
Don't have a screen shot but how about this for "Funny incident of the day"? How do you hit a 6 v Bangladesh?

from SA-Bangladesh test:
3.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to Smith, six runs, ooh! Flicked down to long leg, sloppy work there, Tapash Baisya sends in a wild throw - ball goes for 4 over-throws, umpire Bowdens signals that will be 6 runs.

:D :blink:

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys look at this......its a Test Cricket match and we know White kits, but didnt expect White FACE :D
You know how I go that, I reinstalled Cricket 2002 from CD over on the WC2003

S

sonic

hey malik, i posted ther umpire ghost thing about a week ago at the beginning of this topic but the attachment seems to have got lost somewhere down the road. All i did was save my wc2003 uniforms (which had umpire updates in them too), reinstalled c2002 and pasted in my kits...i didnt realise of course the umpires would turn into zombies :lol: To remedy the problem i simply erased the "umpire" update from my uniform pack and reinstalled again and my umps were soon back to their "normal" useless selves :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread