screenshot of the day

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Eh...How did that happen?It's crazy what things can happen with a game like c2002, isn't it?How did u do that?

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice work kar_ind......it would be a little scary to play game in the middle of the night with the Ghost Cricket :D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I don't think thats going to happen if your Kar_ind!Lol.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
here is some more great fielding, the ball is trickling over the rope and the fielder is diving the wrong way!

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

What's happened?Has he tripped over a stone or something? :lol: I've never had these problems on my copy of c2002.

S

sonic

One of my favourite moments ever was when a fielder ran past the ball, which was rolling like a snail to the boundary, and threw himself straight into the advertising boards...my only regret is never getting a screenshot...it really was funny, anyone had that?

thanks
sonic

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Auwais, remember a match SAF vs PAK when Pakistan was batting and the bowl was going towards the boundray. Out side the boundary there was a gurad with a Dog and SAF fielder got scared of the Dog as it barked, and missed the ball :lol:

I believe that was SAF spinner bowler, who is retired now, I cant remember his name from the top of my head....

Malik

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@May 1 2003, 11:35 PM
One of my favourite moments ever was when a fielder ran past the ball, which was rolling like a snail to the boundary, and threw himself straight into the advertising boards...my only regret is never getting a screenshot...it really was funny, anyone had that?

thanks
sonic
sonic i had experienced it before...

the diving of fielders in the deep seems to be very awkward, while the close firelder take acrobatic catched

and the bowler malik mentioned was patsymcox(i think)

thanx
UnderTaker

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I've had that too,sonic.The ball was virtually walking to the boundhary and my fielder dived for the ball and missed it completely before flying through the advertisement boards :lol: I laughed my head off!

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@May 1 2003, 07:16 PM
it wasn't pat symcox..or was it :lol:
Pat Symcox?Never heard of him.Maybe it wasn't then.

S

sonic

yes UnderTaker, its odd how on many occasions the fielders dive over the ball as its crossing the boundary :blink: And Pat Symcox was the man who ran scared..I seem to remember a tubby looking fielder jump out of his skin quite literally as this dog barked, very funny, it could only have been Symcox I think, he was a bit of a wuss :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread