screenshot of the day

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 1 2003, 07:34 PM
I've had that too,sonic.The ball was virtually walking to the boundhary and my fielder dived for the ball and missed it completely before flying through the advertisement boards :lol: I laughed my head off!
no no auwais, this different to that...the ball hadnt even crossed the rope, it was rolling to the fence, my fielder over ran the ball and dived into the fence :lol:

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by barmyarmy@May 1 2003, 08:23 AM
here is some more great fielding, the ball is trickling over the rope and the fielder is diving the wrong way!
Similar to this one? :lol:

K

killa_stiky2002

oh geez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wonderful photoshopping...4 awhile I thought it was real :wall:
I wonder what the dog's thinking...maybe Powell should strike one at 'im :up:

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats exactly what I was talking about! and yes it was pat symcox who got chased by the Dog :nzw:

:D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@May 1 2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 1 2003, 07:34 PM
I've had that too,sonic.The ball was virtually walking to the boundhary and my fielder dived for the ball and missed it completely before flying through the advertisement boards :lol: I laughed my head off!
no no auwais, this different to that...the ball hadnt even crossed the rope, it was rolling to the fence, my fielder over ran the ball and dived into the fence :lol:
You mean like this,sonic?

S

sonic

it was worse than that auwais, the fielder ran "over" the ball before it had reached the boundary and then decided to dive into the fence at the end..he didnt attempt to pick it up or dive..just ran past it and into the boards..ive not managed to get it since though :lol:...i see you have succeeded in attaching files, good work :up:

Users who are viewing this thread