Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistani batsman have to do something special , Most of the time Pakistan gets weak in batting and If one batsmen get out the rest of the order collapse so quickly.

Fkas

International Cricketer
My team for today's match
1. N.Jamshaid
2. S.Afridi
3. M.Hafeez
4. K.Akmal
5. S.Malik
6. U.Akmal
7. A.Razaq
8. Y.Arfat
9. R.Hassan
10. Saeed Ajmal
11. Umar Gul

With Yasir Arfat to bowl the depth over in the co. of ajmal and R.Hassan.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Bad team, I don't like it. But a good start for Pakistan they need to keep on hitting.

spooony

Club Captain
Taylor dropped Hafeez when he was on 0. He got over 40 now ouch!

He is out now 43 (38b 2x4 2x6) SR: 113.15 he should had 0

Another 2 quick wickets and NZ are fighting back

Last edited:

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
NZ Batsmen should not be afraid against pak spinners and try to attack them, if they needed to win this game... Nicol gave too much respect to Hafeez in that first over...

spooony

Club Captain
The 1 st over is the over that concedes the least amount of runs. It is not about respect but to get your eye in for a couple of balls. Have you ever opened in a cricket match?

On other note my fav Pakistan player is bowling Yasir Arafat back from the dead haha

Last edited:

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Lol.... it's ok for an ODI or a low scoring T20. But when u needed approximately 9 an over, taking only one run in the first over is clearly bad. To answer your question, I usually bat as an Opener or a No.3 batsman.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
NZ's strange tactics costed them dearly. Vettori, Oram ahead of Taylor ?? What was they thinking? Vettori ate up some valuable balls in the end.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Exactly my question. Why the hell would you send Vettori when you have likes of Taylor and Oram in the dugout. Ross said they wanted left right combination but looking at Pak spin attack, you would want your best batsman out there on the pitch.

spooony

Club Captain
Lol.... it's ok for an ODI or a low scoring T20. But when u needed approximately 9 an over, taking only one run in the first over is clearly bad. To answer your question, I usually bat as an Opener or a No.3 batsman.

Then you should know the ball stop only doing its tricks after about 10 overs when the seem is knocked in. Add you still have to get the pace off the pitch its fine. As trying to knock it to the boundary and walk back for not scoring much won't help your teams cause. But I do agree with the 1 run as rotating the strike and singles should be the least to look for. You do not get ones timing in with blocking

badvintage

International Cricketer
I thought Pakistan were done in the last 2 overs. Umar Gul wasn't bowling good. But very bad tactics by the New Zealand side. If Taylor came earlier they would have won.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
a good win for us but still not impressed with the bowling efforts.i think they played hafeez extra cautiously which hurt them badly.our all seamers were useless.hopefully we'll do a better job with the ball in the upcoming matches

Users who are viewing this thread