Shahid Afridi - WTF?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
nah, the original guys didnt make that. i bet they dont even know what cricket is or whos Afridi. but some other pakistani guy copied the original creators idea and made 1 for Afridi

original guys made for few funny 1s. eg Michael Jackson, Kanye West etc. then every 1 started to make it.. and ruin it

TumTum

International Cricketer
nah, the original guys didnt make that. i bet they dont even know what cricket is or whos Afridi. but some other pakistani guy copied the original creators idea and made 1 for Afridi

original guys made for few funny 1s. eg Michael Jackson, Kanye West etc. then every 1 started to make it.. and ruin it

It is actually very easy to make. Just download the video of the Hitler scene, and put your own words in it with Windows Movie Maker.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors

Best one I saw was about the Roy Halladay trade.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
It is actually very easy to make. Just download the video of the Hitler scene, and put your own words in it with Windows Movie Maker.

umm... dont you think every 1 knows that? or else why would there be so many off em? kinda ruins it for the guy who came up with it 1st...

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Best one I saw was about the Roy Halladay trade.

:laugh ya and the 1 with Obama or ipod!

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer

irottev

School Cricketer
Come on guys, to be fair when we watch cricket we get to sit in comfort and have full access to snacks, etc. It looks like hungry work playing out there all day. Can't blame the guy for wanting a snack.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
logo.jpg

What a hilarious banner ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yuk, how unhygienic.

On the other hand, this does really show Afridi's appetite for success. He's hungry to win, no matter what costs, and is willing to sink his teeth into any obstacle that comes his way.

nakul

School Cricketer
446575.jpg

That's way too unhygienic guys.

Yuck is the word for it and I think there is no other word to suit it.

Users who are viewing this thread