Shahid Afridi - WTF?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
On the other hand, this does really show Afridi's appetite for success. He's hungry to win, no matter what costs, and is willing to sink his teeth into any obstacle that comes his way.
You were really on fire last night :laugh

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
446575.jpg

That's way too unhygienic guys.

Yuck is the word for it and I think there is no other word to suit it.

No offense here, but you are really weak. First the 'Your Mum' rant and now this. Honestly, there just jokes.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer

446575.jpg

That's way too unhygienic guys.

Yuck is the word for it and I think there is no other word to suit it.

Page 2 is one of the best features of the Cricinfo website :hpraise.
Oh Shahid ! :sarcasm

Someone should forward this link to Shahid. :clap

Last edited:

chapmanp

School Cricketer
I think that Afridi has been biting the ball for a very long time but only got caught out now

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Calling for bans is a bit much. Lots of players have been caught. Both Dravid and Trescothick have said, that they have used some material other than their own saliva to shine the ball. Ball tampering comes in all forms and should be treated upon the same, so shouldn't they be banned? Shouldn't Broad be banned, for deliberately stepping onto the ball, with his spikes? Hell, even the great Sachin Tendulkar has been found guilty of ball tampering. He should have been banned along with the rest right? So please before you post utter non sense, look at all the cases. Ball tampering is ball tampering, and should be treated equally. That's why Afridi didn't get such a bad suspension.

With that said, I think his punishment, was a little to lenient, but look at the situation. They had already lost the series, and Australia still won in the end. Plus he pleaded guily right away, and apologized for the incident. Nothing more he could have done, other than apologize. So no damage was really done, other than the offense, which was treated by the ICC (lightly, but that's their ruling on it)

Users who are viewing this thread