Shane Warne dies from heart attack aged 52

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
This is incredibly difficult to comprehend right now. If there’s one thing we can take from him, is it was his passion and enthusiasm not just for sport and cricket but for life too. He inspired so many and lived a life full of entertainment and fun with huge compassion and love for his family and friends - just how life should be lived.
It is truly heartbreaking to begin to think that we will not see or hear his sheer enthusiasm and delight for the game again. RIP Warnie a true legend of life

dazzer269

School Cricketer
I wasn't a big fan of Cricket during the era Shane played (only due to heavily being into other sports mainly), but in recent years, I have loved the man when he commentates.

I am English, and loved (hard to believe we have to use the word "loved" rather than "love"...) how he, even during the Ashes, commentated to such an elite and fair level that you would be hard pushed to know what nationality he was.

A proper man, a fair man, and wow, a talented man with that ball within his fingers.

RIP Shane Warne.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Warne redefined Spin Bowling. Much has been already said. Undoubtedly, the King of Spin and one of the greatest bowlers of all times. Destroyed top batting line-ups virtually on any stadium, anywhere in the World. He had the biggest contribution of Aussies winning the 1999 World Cup. He was Aussies Hero but all cricketing nations loved him because he was simply one of the players who are born in centuries.

Users who are viewing this thread