Share your gameplay videos here

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I've not had a c&b. Nor a run out for that matter.
They randomly take some and most are stunners..So I just restart when some c&b happens when I bat...Its really foolish thing in game..Sometimes it hits the top of the bat and is a lob to bowler but he doesnt even respond whatsoever..The game decides which to take and which ones not to...

D

Deleted member 185125

Finally managed to finish one complete Test(bowling for both sides) Match has everything the game has to offer(almost). From great wow moments to some absolute shockers .

I have compiled the match highlights.

AI batting for both sides, Pro Difficulty, green hard pristine pitch and all skills and sliders modified.

Check it out(if you have the time that is).

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally managed to finish one complete Test(bowling for both sides) Match has everything the game has to offer(almost). From great wow moments to some absolute shockers .

I have compiled the match highlights.

AI batting for both sides, Pro Difficulty, green hard pristine pitch and all skills and sliders modified.

Check it out(if you have the time that is).

I wonder how do you guys create such highlights videos? Do you record the entire match and then go through each and every ball in the recording and cut and clip? Isn't that too tedious?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I wonder how do you guys create such highlights videos? Do you record the entire match and then go through each and every ball in the recording and cut and clip? Isn't that too tedious?
I also wonder the same...

D

Deleted member 185125

Another cracker of a game to watch. Out of interest.......what difficulty / slider settings are you playing with?
Pro with Hardest Bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1517758255][/DOUBLEPOST]Another great chase by AI.

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Episode 1 - Big Bash Round 1 - Highlights

Episode 2 - Big Bash Round 2 - Highlights

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread