Share your gameplay videos here

D

Deleted member 185125

Another brilliant T20 match.
Joe Root's scores an unbeaten 94 in the first innings and Steve Smith tops it by with an unbeaten 114. Match went till the last ball. AI batting in both the innings.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Another brilliant T20 match.
Joe Root's scores an unbeaten 94 in the first innings and Steve Smith tops it by with a unbeaten 114. Match went till the last ball. AI batting in both the innings.

Another great video Sherrytk. The ball/bowling physics look amazing.....and Jonny Bairstows lugubrious facial expression is near perfect. Are you playing on pc or console?

D

Deleted member 185125

Another great video Sherrytk. The ball/bowling physics look amazing.....and Jonny Bairstows lugubrious facial expression is near perfect. Are you playing on pc or console?
Thanks.Playing on PS4 pro. I'm bowling for both the sides.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Thanks.Playing on PS4 pro. I'm bowling for both the sides.

PS4 Pro. So the game may not look as good or play as well on a regular PS4. I'm thinking of getting a second hand PS4 so that I can play this amazing looking game.
I realise that I'm watching game highlights.....but does the ball swing every time that you choose a swinging delivery.....or maybe swings once in, say, 5 or 10 deliveries?

Are there 'sliders' that allow you to alter (specifically) bowling difficulty/amount of swing?

D

Deleted member 185125

PS4 Pro. So the game may not look as good or play as well on a regular PS4. I'm thinking of getting a second hand PS4 so that I can play this amazing looking game.
I realise that I'm watching game highlights.....but does the ball swing every time that you choose a swinging delivery.....or maybe swings once in, say, 5 or 10 deliveries?

Are there 'sliders' that allow you to alter (specifically) bowling difficulty/amount of swing?

I have played it on the base PS4 as well on the PRO.
In the base PS4 there is frame rate issues during night matches. On the pro there is pixelated issues for all academy created players. At the moment would be better to play on the base PS4.

The ball swings but depends on foot and release stick. However it is not that frequent, moreover the AI can counter swing if not bowled well.

Yes there are modifiers to increase swing and Bowling difficulty.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
I have played it on the base PS4 as well on the PRO.
In the base PS4 there is frame rate issues during night matches. On the pro there is pixelated issues for all academy created players. At the moment would be better to play on the base PS4.

The ball swings but depends on foot and release stick. However it is not that frequent, moreover the AI can counter swing if not bowled well.

Yes there are modifiers to increase swing and Bowling difficulty.

Thanks for answering. Please keep posting videos.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Experimenting with formats. Super Smash game type - 8 over deliveries, 5 overs, 5 wicket per innings.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@CricketQ20 Who are you playing as?

I'm guessing NZ? How come the ball bounces off the pitch for you after you make contact? For me it always just rolls on the ground but when CPU bats it bounces and looks lovely...do you use classic controls?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Yet another Limited overs match I lost :( But good game overall. Good to see how even in this short format the AI chased.

B

Bigby Wolf

Started Women's Ashes series got some lovely dismissal of the spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread