Share your gameplay videos here

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I laughed my head off watching this happen.

I've seen a few run outs like this. My favourite is when the non-striker bolts for the keeper's end, that bat doesn't move, and both bats basically stand at the keeper's end chatting, neither attempting to make it back to the bowlers end. You can actually just wait with the ball in the bowlers hand, not taking the bails off, and neither bat will try and come back.

That is an impressive yes, no, yes, no, yes, no effort though :)

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A great way to end a 108 run 8th wicket partnership with a Gus Fraser toe crusher. Until the game crashed recording the video and Paul Reiffel came back in - even after the game had auto saved.

I've seen a few run outs like this. My favourite is when the non-striker bolts for the keeper's end, that bat doesn't move, and both bats basically stand at the keeper's end chatting, neither attempting to make it back to the bowlers end. You can actually just wait with the bell in the bowlers hand, not taking the bails off, and neither bat will try and come back.

That is an impressive yes, no, yes, no, yes, no effort though :)
It was a definitely an enjoyable to watch. Probably the best I've seen yet.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Batting to save a game against Australia....this was too good for me! Missed off by about an inch, tops.

Apologies for phone upload not screen cap.

D

Deleted member 185125

Another rare dismissal. Steve Smith Bowled off a bouncer from Ben Stokes.

HarryTulloch

School Cricketer
England Rave Party

6tl4Afe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread