Share your gameplay videos here

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
From my SA vs BAN match. After I made a pretty handy 527 all out, Steyn and Morkel had some major success with the new ball. :clap

Bangladesh in real trouble.

BQGWIpR.png

Tagging @WealeyH since you were interested in the other thread. :cheers

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
All the videos are recorded in low spec PC..But great moments from the game though

These 2 were just beautiful to watch when it happened and a punch in the air celebration followed..

These 3 below were result of a brilliant spells from Starc and Cummins both with the old and new ball.. God it was great time of play..

This one was just too good, happened in career..Realtime thought was a LBW but turned out to be inside edge which is easily visible slo mo replay...

This is something that happened with the not so good looking animation in the game and AI does play it a lot, I dont like it but its there nevertheless..

Thanks for looking..:D

B

Bigby Wolf

Playing a t20 between between Heat and the Scorchers on a green top wicket.

Some decent edges with the new ball , the first one is of David Willey got a faint but didn't appeal (:facepalm my bad) he is on 41* now , the second one is of Shaun Marsh a nice thin edge attempting a Blackfoot drive and last one in the above video is of Ashton Turner an edge onto the foremarms trying to hook one of the backfoot.

Got a nice inside edge of Adam Voges @funnyadit this one is for you mate:p.

Users who are viewing this thread