Share your gameplay videos here

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
That was awesome! Great stuff! Real variety of dismissals as well. Liked the edge off the spinner to slip. I never get that to happen, I've started not even bothering with a slip off the spinner these days.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
That was awesome! Great stuff! Real variety of dismissals as well. Liked the edge off the spinner to slip. I never get that to happen, I've started not even bothering with a slip off the spinner these days.

It surprised me too. I’ve just knocked Australia out in their second innings and they followed on. I’ll create and post tomorrow hopefully, got a few beauties in there too.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Here is my first attempt at highlights of me bowling to Australia. @Rumple43 this is especially for you ;)

You got wickets with the straight/standard deliveries, do you use them a lot?

Asking coz I don't really use them much. I try to stick to swing and cutters mostly. May be throw in a stock ball just as a change up. My rational being, if the ball isn't swinging it will go straight anyway, why not try my luck, what if it swings!

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi @MuchMore I use them a lot and use swing once or twice an over as the mixer. Couple wichets there were outswingers where I pitch on leg and swinging away. (RHB) This video misses my superb in swing to Shaun Marsh which clipped his off stump.

@Rumple43 put a superb explanation of bowling and its here https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/bowling-tips.109586/page-4

I was all over the place bowling in/out swingers, cutters short balls and wickets were hard done by. I followed Rumples post. As this is a hard pitch a full using the speed and length adjustments 90% of the time, bowling on 5th or 6th stump. Read the post, it’s long so take your time as it made such a difference as Aussies hit 725 in the 3rd Test and now I’m getting them out for 250/300.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Loved this massive inside edge. You can see from Hawkeye, it was the white 6th ball, how far the delivery was outside off. Plus Bairstow is flying for a catch off the inside edge.

This was one of the most authentic wickets I've seen.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Here is me bowling at Australia in the 4th Test for their second Innings. The 5th wicket was a stroke of luck me throwing the ball at the stumps and the last one is Steve Smith LBW but he sent it upstairs as the clip is a little short.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The first two are bowled, what's interesting in the first one is that the ball takes a bit of spin after pitching to hit the stumps which was nice to see..

This one I felt like I had deceived him with the slight swing but regardless cartwheel bowled always great to see..

The extra bounce in some pitches really stand out , that was the case here as well..And from the side angle you can see the bounce after pitching..And that extra bit of pace helped in this..

Something that had to be tweaked in this game but was nice to see that the ball actually behaved like it should hit the top part of the bat...

This definitely tops the unusual dismissals for me..Was actually stunned when it happened, didnt realize a game could do this...Amazing..

Users who are viewing this thread