ShopTo; Ashes Cricket 2009 question.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm finding it hard to get into the demo personally, especially when i know the full game is so close.

Yeah, thats a very good point. I'm sure its what a butchers is to a vegetarian, just a complete temptation.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, thats a very good point. I'm sure its what a butchers is to a vegetarian, just a complete temptation.

I was just about to say that myself.

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I was just about to say that myself.

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Bubbles!

If I ever get the PC version, (low on fund now after purchasing the Xbox 360 version) we've got to have ourselves a game, sir!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Bubbles!

If I ever get the PC version, (low on fund now after purchasing the Xbox 360 version) we've got to have ourselves a game, sir!

Indeed, i look forward to it. I hope to play Kev, Masterblaster and especially Colin.

Last time i played Colin was on BLIC 07, and i felt bad because although i won, i bowled full and wide for most of the game, and i could sense the anger building up inside of him. He never played me again after that. :laugh

lawsy009

School Cricketer
In the same boat as you here Simbazz. Got my confirmation for the pre-order e-mail at 2.50pm today, was hoping for tomorrow arrival but it seems like a forlorn hope. Does that make Thursday a good possibility all you ShopToers?

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Well I got a pre-order confirmation on 3rd late night but no notification as of yet on dispatch. So if I don't get any message or dispatch notification by tomorrow I will cancel it as I won't get it on thursday if it is not dispatched tomorrow so will go to a local store at 9am and get it from them on friday rather then waiting for a blooody post.

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Do you reckon if I pre-order from Shopto, they'll ship the item to Australia?

P

pcfan123

Do you reckon if I pre-order from Shopto, they'll ship the item to Australia?

yea they ship all over the world.

How much will my delivery cost?

ShopTo.Net offers free shipping and delivery on all products to uk customers! International delivery is between ?3.50 and ?4.50 due the flucuation of currency but most often will be around ?4.11. This does not apply to any purchase of hardware which is calculated on weight.

How long will my order take to reach me?

If you are in the UK Mainland and have ordered items that are in stock you can expect to receive your order either the day after you ordered from us or within a few days after your order date. If you are not in the UK times will vary depending on your countries import regulations and postal service. Please check with your local Post Office for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Just spoke to shopto, they say the PC orders have arrived and should be dispatched today. :happy

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Just spoke to shopto, they say the PC orders have arrived and should be dispatched today. :happy

I'm gunna go ask about the Xbox 360, i heard somewhere that it might not arrive till friday!

Hang on, they've charged my account and sent me an order reciept, does that mean its coming?4

Edit - YES IT DOES :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread