Tutorial Graphically Enhanced Cricket 2009

SavageSmith

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Guide to graphically enhance Ashes Cricket 2009 using ReShade and Nvidia Profile Inspector
1) ReShade - ReShade was really hard applying in the game and I tried every single way from the net to make it work. And finally I made it work. Here's how
i)-Download
Ultimate ASI Loader and extract it to the game directory.
ii)-Download ReShade and select Cricket2009.exe. Choose what effects you want and close ReShade.
iii)-Now there will be a file called d3d9.dll (ReShade's dx9 Wrapper). Rename it to ReShade.asi.
iv)-Now run the game and ReShade will run on Cricket 2009.

2) Nvidia Profile Inspector - Download Nvidia Profile Inspector and create a new profile named Ashes Cricket 2009 and click on add button and select App Absolute Path when selecting Cricket2009.exe. Now you can apply Anisotropic Filtering as per your choice. To set Ambient Occlusion in game use this guide.

Screenshot from the game when using - Saturation from Tonemap at 0.5 and FXAA set through ReShade. Anisotropic Filtering at 4x from Nvidia Profile Inspector.
Cricket2009 2022-12-21 18-43-33.pngCricket2009 2022-12-25 16-50-37.png
IMPORTANT - IF YOU WANT TO ADD RESHADE EFFECTS AFTERWARDS RENAME RESHADE.ASI TO D3D9.DLL. THEN AFTER ADDING EFFECTS, RENAME D3D9.DLL BACK TO RESHADE.ASI.
WORKS FOR ALL GAMES THAT DOESN'T LOAD THROUGH RESHADE'S DLL FILE
I RECOMMEND PLAYING THE
GAME ON 60 FPS AS THE GAME WILL BE SMOOTHER AND THERE WILL BE NO STUTTERING AS IN HIGH FPS.
(IMPORTANT GUIDE) ALSO READ THE TUTORIAL FOR IMPROVING PERFORMANCE FOR ASHES CRICKET 2009 -
LINK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread