Should Shoaib Akhtar be allowed back to play for pakistan?????

I wont pick him even for my domestic team, let alone an international team.

Yeah.
Enough is enough. He's hot tempered, a druggie, and is a bad influence not only to the young members of the Pakistani Cricket Team, but the whole youth of Pakistan. He is their role model, but he's not been living up to it.
Drop him already. Asif too.
Druggies don't deserve to play Cricket.

why asif its about shoaib be allowed to play in pakistan cricket dont mix in with other stories dude. any way i am more intrested from pakistani fans not indian cuse indian woouldnt wouldnt let him play any way cuse hes always strong on indian team.

as much as i like the guy for being a good bowler and as much as i hate him for all the stupid things he does he will get selected in future tours if he is fit. the Saf tour of Pakistan prooved that because the curent Pak pacers arent effective, Asif gets hurt too often and when the conditions arent in his favour he strugles. so i would look for Shoaib to be selected for the India tour.

Why Asif Should be banned it won't even his fault

So someone forced the drugs into him?

Shoaib should've been unable to play for Pakistan the moment he failed the drugs test, the ICC are weaker than Irani's knees.

As for the incident this is based on.

No he shouldn't be allowed back, and why so? Asif and Gul have huge potential as a pairing. Hitting your own team mate is unacceptable.

I Would Pick Him Because Shoaib Akhtar Is My Hero
And All Of You Who Hate Him Can Zip Your Mouth AND GET LOST...
Thank You

If i was there, i would never pick him....never. That rascal must learn some manners first.

what the hell you on about manners
Sreesanth need to learn manners and the Indian fans because in todays match there were chanting "aussie suck" and they were being racist to Symonds so shut your mouth:mad

Last edited:
I'm going to eat you.

No he shouldn't play for Pakistan because he doesn't care. If he did he wouldn't have done half the crap he has done so people who will actually show some pride deserve to wear the shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread