Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its not your best. I dont feel the colours mix and theres to many renders. I dont really like the text either.
7/10

KBC

Panel of Selectors
*Ohhhhoy*"*Mate!!!!*

Use The Photofilter To Simply Blend Your Renders In.

I Think this is Enough for "The Legends" Though.:D.:);):p:D.
GL Teacher.:D...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
hmmm....

soclosejd4.jpg

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It's really good mate. But, take care of the grey spots in the BG or you might be using brushes set to black colour. Actually, lower the brushes opacity or use different colours. Because, it's distracting when everypart of BG goes grey instead of going white and flashy.

Though, the render is good. I love the detail in it. The text is good. Work on lighting though. (i know this wouldn't take you too much time;))

KUTGW Simbo!.:D.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I personally think thats much better than the last two, which i havent honestly been a fan of, especially the Prior one. This is really nice, not sure about the flash of light near Ponting's left shoulder, but apart from that it looks pretty nice. Background is cool, the opacity of the background render could have been lowered a little, but the main render looks great. Nice work !.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I like the way you've put the batsmen in the foreground and the Australians in the background. It looks very effective.

The border is a bit strange though since you only have done 1 side at the bottom. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've done a 1px border at the top, and a 2px border at the bottom.

Cheers Robo, means a lot.

khan31

International Coach
The last two sigs have been exceptional. I didn't particularly like the Prior sig at all. Good to see you in good form.

No hard feelings are present between us are they? I hope we can move on from our last encounter. I acted immaturely and I'm so ashamed and embarrased at my actions.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I don't particularly worry about you, you cheated because you knew the truth, i'm more of a graphics maker than yourself, mainly due to experience.

If it bothers you that much to lose on an online forum to someone who's been making graphics for 4 years, to a guy who started about a year ago, then theres something wrong.

Theres no bad feelings from me, i dont have enough feelings for you for them to be bad, good or just normal.

Users who are viewing this thread