Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree, getting a BCCI, IPL License would cost more, these administrators will be very much interested in money grabbing. The flexibility of Academy to create players/Teams/stadiums can offset the license from BCCI.
India is huge market for video games, BA should concentrate and invest in marketing their product here. I must say PC version will be more popular in India, may be 66-34 in favor of PC vs console version.
Only issue is PC gets pirated very easily, even Ross said the PC release is just him serving a promise, as the profit isn’t enough... But that said, it is getting better and yes many people (even me a year ago) would only be on PC.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
DBC17 has not been pirated apparently
That's highly encouraging to read. Mind telling us where you got that from?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think I read it here on the PC forums, from the horses mouth @BigAntStudios
I remember Ross making a statement (around 1-1.5 months post PC release) stating how it hadn't been cracked yet. Is that what you're referring to here? If not, I wonder if that still stands true today.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I remember Ross making a statement (around 1-1.5 months post PC release) stating how it hadn't been cracked yet. Is that what you're referring to here? If not, I wonder if that still stands true today.
yeah that is what i was referring to ;) only @BigAntStudios can answer that...

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Wait so now we're complaining about MORE cricket games? Last time it was there wasn't enough... What's the happy medium, eleventy?
There is a ? mark so me thinks the cute brunette is being rhetorical... ?

The happy medium would just be a playable and working cricket game. If we got one every year with marked innovation I guess we would be in a utopia of happiness... I think.
I don't know why she... Does that

grkrama

National Board President
checked now nothing solid though seems they got nuked, funny comments though, The wall is still holding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread