BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[HASHTAG]#BelieveInNaveen[/HASHTAG]

"Wat has happen b4, will happin again" - Ramblings 2:13, Book of Naveen

But seriously, sweet trailer. Looks cool, I'll do some red circles later and get Ross steamy if I'm so lucky. I like that the license has finally come home to where it should've always been. Cricket Australia will be happy and it's great for an Australian game to be made by Australian guys who care, using an Australian license.

...now if only we can get those same Australian guys to care about NZ Cricket, or SA Cricket... or the Biggton Gamecocks™ in their epic time-renown battle against the evil YellowJacket KillerWhales™

Bravo, Matt... Ross... and your soundguy on the cool FX in the trailer. Love a good crowd filter sweep.

When is the release date?

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Why you dirty rotten scoundrel. Here i thought it was the beginning of a rant (and i thought 'oh no here we go again') and was ready to respond with a 'wtf do you know? post' and I read what you've actually written, re-look at the name I've recognised like a thousand times on this forum, and realise you've stolen that from me. You hear? STOLEN!!!! now i feel all dirty inside and cheated. I hope you're happy.

On the flip side, here's to DB becoming the next FIFA/NBA 2K.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ashes.gif

I QUITE LIKE ALL OF THIS. CAPS LOCK!

...You'll find almost everyone stole everything from me. It's the nature of things.

Alberts

International Coach
Why you dirty rotten scoundrel. Here i thought it was the beginning of a rant (and i thought 'oh no here we go again') and was ready to respond with a 'wtf do you know? post' and I read what you've actually written, re-look at the name I've recognised like a thousand times on this forum, and realise you've stolen that from me. You hear? STOLEN!!!! now i feel all dirty inside and cheated. I hope you're happy.

On the flip side, here's to DB becoming the next FIFAPES/NBA 2K.

Fixed. I dread the day that BigAnt become as lazy and moneygrubbing as EA Sports.

D

Dutch

[HASHTAG]#BelieveInNaveen[/HASHTAG]

"Wat has happen b4, will happin again" - Ramblings 2:13, Book of Naveen

But seriously, sweet trailer. Looks cool, I'll do some red circles later and get Ross steamy if I'm so lucky. I like that the license has finally come home to where it should've always been. Cricket Australia will be happy and it's great for an Australian game to be made by Australian guys who care, using an Australian license.

...now if only we can get those same Australian guys to care about NZ Cricket, or SA Cricket... or the Biggton Gamecocks™ in their epic time-renown battle against the evil YellowJacket KillerWhales™

Bravo, Matt... Ross... and your soundguy on the cool FX in the trailer. Love a good crowd filter sweep.

When is the release date?
Well I be darned!...great to see you here again!

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
Fixed. I dread the day that BigAnt become as lazy and moneygrubbing as EA Sports.
Sure, they've made mistakes in the past and their cricket games had issues, but lazy and moneygrubbing? That's a bit of a lazy comment isn't it? You clearly don't appreciate how much work goes into these games and how many people work on them.

Am excited about the new Ashes game - now they have the license do you think they'll also have drunk Australian's in the stands shouting filth at the England players? Perhaps a constant "barmy army...barmy army" in the background too? :)

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
What do you mean, the added content in FIfa 18 is well worth it, the crowd sway the grass is greener, what more can you ask oh, and the official TV broadcast package for the Albanian League is included. You ask too much.

Shame DBC 17 is still broken, in part.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Am excited about the new Ashes game - now they have the license do you think they'll also have drunk Australian's in the stands shouting filth at the England players? Perhaps a constant "barmy army...barmy army" in the background too? :)

"The Barmy Army", believe it or not, is a separate licensing job...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
"The Barmy Army", believe it or not, is a separate licensing job...

that's it - the world has officially gone mad.......

In other news my wife has licensed the full explicit version of phrase 'STFU' so be warned any publisher/developer of any video game thinking of using it.....!

D

Dutch

that's it - the world has officially gone mad.......

In other news my wife has licensed the full explicit version of phrase 'STFU' so be warned any publisher/developer of any video game thinking of using it.....!
Hey my girlfriend has been using that phrase for years.....along with...."and another thing"......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread