SlogOut Thread (Cricinfo Game)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
What button do you use to hit the ball from the spinners that pitches outside legstump? I can't hit those!
Apart from that, I own at this game now. Average runrate of around 14 per over, and have managed to hit a bowler (G.Smith) for 4 sixes and 2 fours in an over (With Nafees, all using the sweep shot bar one over the offside)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What button do you use to hit the ball from the spinners that pitches outside legstump? I can't hit those!

You have to time your sweep perfectly to play that one or else you get bowled. I don't know of any other way to play that delivery. You have to press down+left arrow to play this sweep shot. Its a bit different than the regular one.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I usally try to play with the left key or straight key, but it just hits my pads. I've even tried cutting it but it doesn't work! I shall try this one tho...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
to the fast bowlers, i use one key, whatever arrow is facing towards point

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
This bowling action reminds me of the one in the 'I don't Like Cricket' advert

savoshe

School Cricketer
How to hit the odd fast ball

How to hit the odd fast ball from a pace bowler? It comes pretty fast and hits the middle stump. I have found the down arrow key to be the most effective. But my question is... this fast ball is randomly delivered and all other balls of the same over will be very very slow compared to this. So, while we would have our key pressings customized for the slower ones, this odd fast ball blunts me out.

Guys, have anyone found a way to tackle this situation? Nowadays, I am only getting out by that delivery. Please help. Fast bowlers bowl this ball atleast 1-3 times in an over.

One way which I found was by pointing and holding my mouse to the close button on the top right corner of the browser at the time when the bowl is released from the bowler's hand. The screen pauses. Then from the angle of the bowling, I will determine which way to hit and then remove the mouse from the close button and continue the game. But this kind of a solution is actually cheating and makes the game boring because for each ball, you would have to do this.

Please let me know if anyone has an alternative solution for this. To frequently get these type of odd fast balls, play "Just Slogout".

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread