Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Strange! Do you have a video of it by any chance? Also what settings are you using
Bro the edges are extremely rare , they do happen but like once in 2 or 3 matches which is indeed a big problem in online games
Post automatically merged:

One must raised a ticket to solve this problem , classic control users are at huge disadvantage in online games , edges are the sole reason I have revert back to arcade controls in order to remain competitive in online games

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bro the edges are extremely rare , they do happen but like once in 2 or 3 matches which is indeed a big problem in online games
Post automatically merged:

One must raised a ticket to solve this problem , classic control users are at huge disadvantage in online games , edges are the sole reason I have revert back to arcade controls in order to remain competitive in online games
I don't understand why they are not releasing a hotfix for this particular issue. It is a game breaking bug!

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I must say batting style 7 is more apt than other styles.. Almost everything looks perfect.. sharing few clips, The cover drive is more satisfying, the sound plus bat face because of that may be..do not have a video for that though, will share in future..

Batting style 7 cover drive of full length ball and good length ball. Lofted shot also looks good in style 7.

noys390

County Cricketer
I don't understand why they are not releasing a hotfix for this particular issue. It is a game breaking bug!
The arcade batting is completely spoilt after last patch. The patch actually did nothing to fix the sweeps but it broke the edges coming off the bat. There was also a bowled dismissal happening when mistiming a flick to a full delivery, that too is gone now. Either we need to try the pro-controls or we need to revert the last patch. Is there a option on steam to revert back to the game before last patch ?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The arcade batting is completely spoilt after last patch. The patch actually did nothing to fix the sweeps but it broke the edges coming off the bat. There was also a bowled dismissal happening when mistiming a flick to a full delivery, that too is gone now. Either we need to try the pro-controls or we need to revert the last patch. Is there a option on steam to revert back to the game before last patch ?
There is no option to revert an update on any platform as far as I know. I wish they gave us an option for that though especially when Big Ant is the one making games

Users who are viewing this thread