Cricket 24 - General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Are my eyes deceiving me or did someone just compare a computer cricket game to an undercooked Christmas Turkey being served on Christmas Eve?

If so am I right in saying that, and I put this tentatively being somewhat of an amateur philospher compared to some, that the overcooked Brussel Sprouts are therefore the somewhat broken trigger of my gamepad?
I enjoyed the analogy, because it reminded me of when C22 released to whatever the opposite of acclaim is and everyone promptly got the shits.

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
Ball trajectory, weight of the ball, speed of the ball especially after hitting the bat seem so much more realistic in this mobile game... physics really needs to be redone in cricket 24

this aint the right place man!?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ball trajectory, weight of the ball, speed of the ball especially after hitting the bat seem so much more realistic in this mobile game... physics really needs to be redone in cricket 24

The ball sometimes doesn't seems to hit the bat and still flew towards boundary , you talk about realism?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

There are some really good elements here that the BA needs to learn something from, especially the field/ground/grass graphics, environment, and camera work.

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
The ball sometimes doesn't seems to hit the bat and still flew towards boundary , you talk about realism?
I was talking about ball trajectory,speed, ball weight, animations , atmosphere that have been recreated exceptionally well in real cricket 22 despite it being a mobile game...no doubt there are elements like cross section area where the ball hits the bat which needs improvement...so should that stop BA from learning from those elements which are recreated so nicely in rc22?? I really don't understand why do some people prefer criticizing others whereas they should be putting in as musch effort as possible in proffering their ideas and assisting Devs..

Last edited:

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

I was talking about ball trajectory,speed, ball weight, animations , atmosphere that have been recreated exceptionally well in real cricket 22 despite it being a mobile game...no doubt there are elements like cross section area where the ball hits the bat which needs improvement...so should that stop BA from learning from those elements which are recreated so nicely in rc22?? I really don't understand why do some people prefer criticizing others whereas they should be putting in as musch effort as possible in proffering their ideas and assisting Devs..
Thanks for letting the developers know about Real Cricket and Fifa 15

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just to add more fuel to the fire, Nacon's press release on the 30th May has listed Cricket 24 coming out in July, could be an error though. Those J's are easy to mix up.

Link

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to add more fuel to the fire, Nacon's press release on the 30th May has listed Cricket 24 coming out in July, could be an error though. Those J's are easy to mix up.

Link
Wow. Could be early July if there's no mistake.
Post automatically merged:

To start off June

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Could be early July if there's no mistake.

To start off June
June release confirmed but big mystery about the date when it's going to be released , whether on-time for first test or not

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Never known so many guesses about a date no one has a clue about.

June release confirmed but big mystery about the date when it's going to be released , whether on-time for first test or not

Where was June confirmed!?

Users who are viewing this thread