Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

1.Overclock but keep in mind that not all computers can be overclocked.
2.Clear CMOS
3.Check if your processor is multiplier locked or unlocked.
4.Save settings.
5.Make it stable by troubleshooting.
But its a risky process,i dont recommend doing it.

Download CPU-Z - CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
This will contain a lot of information about your system hardware. On the mainboard tab, you'll find the info about the motherboard.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 51
I couldn't find a proper guide for overclocking your board, but this might help you:
Help on O/C a GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P - EXTREME Overclocking Forums

Interestingly, I came across the fact that the ram slots are quite close to each other, which may lead to overheating. This is one very plausible cause for your problem. If possible, improve the cooling and try. You're free to mess around with the voltages, but you'll need to navigate where to find them in bios yourself, I'm afraid.

I can switch the fans up to go quicker. They're both on the lowest of three settings.
Cooling just doesn't seem very likely to me. PC Health in BIOS shows very low temps. Live in the freezing north after all.

I can switch the fans up to go quicker. They're both on the lowest of three settings.
Cooling just doesn't seem very likely to me. PC Health in BIOS shows very low temps. Live in the freezing north after all.

You cant blame your computer if it freezes on you.. :p

Give it a try, if it always freezes on 4 sticks, you'll easily know if it solved the problem or not.
I'm a firm believer that stock settings are more stable than tweaked settings, so that's where I'm coming from..

Last edited:
Hey when i open programs like player editer etc its have error 0000x7b something. No one program except line up editer is working . Plz take interest of itB-)

oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-to-500x121.png

I'm having the same kinda problem,whenever I try to open MediaFire - Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music. on google chrome or any other browser.
When,I connect using Hotspot Shield VPN the problem doesn't exist and am able to open the website without any lag.I've tried switching to different browser(s) but the problem still exist.Can anyone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks.

oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-to-500x121.png

I'm having the same kinda problem,whenever I try to open MediaFire - Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music. on google chrome or any other browser.
When,I connect using Hotspot Shield VPN the problem doesn't exist and am able to open the website without any lag.I've tried switching to different browser(s) but the problem still exist.Can anyone please help me resolve this issue? Thanks.

Have you installed Malwarebytes or other security software ?
If yes, then disable website blocking option from the tool, Because sometimes it blocks some harmful proxies.Even if the website has certification.

Also use CCleaner to clean your cache and cookies. :)

I have Nvidia XFX Geforce 210 (1GB) card,Should I need to upgrade to run upcoming Cricket Games (Ashes 2013 & Big Ant Cricket 2013) ...

I have Nvidia XFX Geforce 210 (1GB) card,Should I need to upgrade to run upcoming Cricket Games (Ashes 2013 & Big Ant Cricket 2013) ...

You need to wait for the specs but till date no cricket game needs very high graphics.So not really sure if they will require powerful GPU.

Users who are viewing this thread