Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Photoshop is slowing down a bit now, especially with 3DS models. Something wrong with my graphics card? :/

If possible, clean your RAM. Dust can accumulate and mess things up a bit, occurs more frequently in our part of the world.

I regularly try and clean my laptop with a blower or a vacuum cleaner. If nothing, I blow air through the fan vents, and see a puff of dust coming out.

Sounds like a hardware issue to me. Would definitely give everything a bit of a clean though. Could definitely be dust related.

There is some kind weird thing going on, if you try to take a magnet near a CRT monitor screen or TV screen you get colored spots (normally green) on the respective place. I did it on my TV screen, though it fades away with time. Can anyone tell me why this happens ?

My laptop won't boot up (only the caps lock, power and wireless lights on, with the first one blinking) unless I pack it up in a blanket and heat it to a higher temperature than usual. It's HP G62, bought two years ago, 3GB ram and was in pretty good shape before this started occurring a month before. I tried HP's support but it's all too vague. Not sure what it is, maybe a loose wire in the circuit? Suggestions?

Err that is odd. Would definitely check nothing has come loose but the innards of a laptop are far more alien to me than a desktop.

Definitely weird. Looks to me, the screen is gone. When you say it doesn't boot, the fan is on? If you can connect your laptop to an external display, you'll be able to determine whether it is booting or not. If it is booting, then it's definitely the screen, else, it could be the ram or hard disk playing up.

Yeah the fan is on, but I need to heat it up inside a blanket to boot it. Then it works normally.

@Varun - It is likely a hardware problem with the solders or backlight. (common in Laptops) .The connected solders inside the laptop has broken.It only boots up in blanket because heat expands the metal and rejoins the circuit inside.

if that's the case, is there any way I can fix it on my own?

My Laptop is getting heated up quickly and auto-shutdowns quite frequently,Want to know if a cooling pad will really help,because the probable cause of heating is the dust in the fan as it is quite dusty here and I dont know how to disassemble it properly

I have forgotten the password of a winrar file. It is possible to still open it. If so, how?

Hey guyz solve my problem.....
I have 1 gb RAM , 160 GB HardDisk,
P4 processor (Intel) , not VGA Card.
And i have a Icc Cricket 2011 and i entered many files of cricket 2012 , roster etc.
But my game says error :
Game abort message -9deXXXXXXX.fsh failed; aeh6XXXXXX.fsh,,,etc....
I will like to play tornaments and matches but not start......
What i do ?
Please say....
Connect me on facebook.
Facebook.com / Search / Juneja Asif.....
One baby pro.pic.

Almost every folder in my friends laptop is in the form of shortcuts,unable to open anything,can we recover the files and folders without formatting?Any ways?Pretty urgent,he has his mark sheers scan there and he wants to mail them to the universities :(

Users who are viewing this thread