IPL Sourav Ganguly thinks KKR will win...I think not

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We cant say anything till IPL kicks off. KKR surely have the players to win DLF IPL but the matter of the fact is no one of the players have clicked in the past two season's but if they click this season then KKR will certainly have chance to win DLF IPL.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
We cant say anything till IPL kicks off. KKR surely have the players to win DLF IPL but the matter of the fact is no one of the players have clicked in the past two season's but if they click this season then KKR will certainly have chance to win DLF IPL.

Are you one from DLF? Do you get vcash from admins by calling it 'DLF' IPL?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Are you one from DLF? Do you get vcash from admins by calling it 'DLF' IPL?

Infact, DLF is in talks with Planetcricket for sponsorship during the IPL. As such, we are trying to get used to it.

Though not Vcash, but we shalll end up getting real cash. Reqest you and all lother members to start using the term DLF IPL instead of only IPL.

King Cricket

International Coach
icyman said:
Reqest you and all lother members to start using the term DLF IPL instead of only IPL.

I'll not write "DLF" before IPL even if they chop off my head. It sounds/looks so dumb.

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Overconfidence in Twenty20 is a cardinal sin. Its impossible to predict and outcome, let alone guarantee one. Ganguly needs to just check into an old folks home and leave cricket alone, your time is up old man, stop clutching onto straws. I guess he will sell tickets and ultimately that is what the IPL is about.

The people of Kolkata have already got tired of KKR because of our horrible performances in the first two editions of the IPL. Now if Ganguly retires, then the KKR matches will hardly fetch any crowd.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think they will win the first few matches then go to never win again.But they have to play Charl Langevaldt if they want any chances.

Users who are viewing this thread