South Africa Tour Of Australia : 3 Test & 3 ODI : (17 Dec 2022 till 17 Jan 2023)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know him since he hits 100 for Aus A in India, He was not even Debut than, he can be very useful as bowler in coming tour of india,

We must need to beat Aus 4/0 so we can Qualify for WTC final also vs Ozzie at oval on june 7-11,2023.

On-going test Typical Brisbane track on day 1 or Before Lunch everyday.

South Africa will be bounce Back

Head was gash in the most recent SL tour and will be Ashwin’s bunny. He’s an okayish bowler with our deficits against spin bowling but he’s no O’Keefe.

I admire your optimism but this is a terrible SA batting XI gimped by their atrocious selection and inept coaching at the highest level. Unless their bowlers have a couple of blinders consecutively or one of the usual names in the batting lineup standup I don’t see them taking a game on this tour.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Head was gash in the most recent SL tour and will be Ashwin’s bunny. He’s an okayish bowler with our deficits against spin bowling but he’s no O’Keefe.

I admire your optimism but this is a terrible SA batting XI gimped by their atrocious selection and inept coaching at the highest level. Unless their bowlers have a couple of blinders consecutively or one of the usual names in the batting lineup standup I don’t see them taking a game on this tour.
Zak Crawley has the same number of centuries in the last 12 months as South Africa. So does Harry Brook and he's batted five innings.
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 04.42.13.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Looks like only India can put up a fight in Australia!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probably the worst gabba pitch I've seen for over a decade. Too much grass, divots and so on.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer

Users who are viewing this thread