South Africa vs New Zealand 2006 Second Test

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZexyZahid said:
Actually with this link http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/fantasy-cricket.php?do=viewteam&g=73 I see my own team myself too. I guess it redirects to each person's team.

Didn't realise Ntini got another wicket by dismissing Vettori, so that's good for me. But Fleming is ruining this. He is already on 227 runs.

Irottev is in a good position, since has Fleming, Ntini and Franklin.

In that case he had posted this link.(View our own team)
link5ed.png

Yo Prince dismiss Fleming (262 runs) good for me, atleast Prince compensate 30 of them

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Your team is almost the same as mine. Two differences are that I've got AB de Villiers and Hashim Amla and you've got Ashwell Prince and Scott Styris.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Let's hope Franklin scores a lot of runs tomorrow and a lot of wickets tomorrow. Hashim Amla is the one player from whom I need a great innings.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Boeta Dippenaar and Graeme Smith are my best bet. Nel was also meant to do something. Ntini has done alright but probably need more wickets if he can get another chance to bowl.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got Smith as well along with AB de Villiers. From the bowling part Steyn can make the difference for me. So far only one wicket of him.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If someone has Fleming as captain they have well and truely won this one. Anyone with Fleming is in the hunt to win it. Can't see it going to the guys without Fleming.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've seen major twisting after each day of a Test match before this match, so anything can happen. Franklin made 122 runs. If he gets about six wickets, that should compensate Fleming's innings. But that's a lot to ask from now.

newzolt

Club Captain
viral1991 said:
You are right, and we could also see a double from Kallis............. ;)
Good to be optimistic.Always helps in life.Yes its not impossible but ......well you know....

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Zexy is in a good position as not many have Amla so he can catch up to Fleming from him. I'm sure a few have Franklin and Fleming so Franklin doing stuff won't do much.
Irrotev basically has this game in the bag as he has Patel IIRC.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am not in that good position. Siddharth has Amla, but also got Fleming.

I wasn't sure if Patel was set to play or not, since New Zealand were doubting about one or two spinners. So I didn't choose him.

And I don't see Irottev has Patel in his team.

And I just realised Mills isn't playing. :mad So this game is already over for me.

Users who are viewing this thread