Australia vs South Africa - Second Test

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You are still going high mate in the second day. Hussey has just posted his ton and you also have him :clap . Man I picked B.Hodge in his place and thanks to the great FC system you cant edit your squad :mad

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got Hussey. And I am happy that I didn't choose Gilchrist and Symonds this time. I hope Boucher and Kallis will have a good innings.

And it seems like Australia just took the game away from South Africa. But everything can change the next day.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
I've got Hussey. And I am happy that I didn't choose Gilchrist and Symonds this time. I hope Boucher and Kallis will have a good innings.

And it seems like Australia just took the game away from South Africa. But everything can change the next day.

I also have Boucher and Kallis. Lets see how they perform, atleast fetch more points then Gilly and Symonds.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Kallis had 69 runs against his bowling, didn't took a wicket and scored 17 runs. So he is now on +4 points. Hopefully he will score more.

This series is really difficult. All are good players and there are difficult decisions to be made.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Hariz said:
You are still going high mate in the second day. Hussey has just posted his ton and you also have him . Man I picked B.Hodge in his place and thanks to the great FC system you cant edit your squad

maybe hodge can do more in the 2nd innings.
the editing problem is a big problem, but we have to live with it :(
good luck for rudolph ;)

ZexyZahid said:
This series is really difficult. All are good players and there are difficult decisions to be made.

this is fully true, i hope my selection will do well ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
All your batsmen have been scoring runs. But you got Gilchrist and Symonds as players. That could backfire you. At this stage you would be very high in the rankings.

I am hoping that Warne gets 10 wickets to reach 100 wickets in this year. And that will also help me.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
warne got only a couple of wickets :(
but symonds did well.
i pretty sure symonds will score well in the 2nd innings.
but only: what is gilchrist doing? hes performance is realy bad, the last games
of gilchristwere all bad, thats the reason i selected him in the last FC games.
its like throwing a coin. 10 times it might be head, but one time it will be tail....

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Didn't know Symonds would be that great with the ball. Suddenly he turned out to be the person with the best bowling figures of the Australians.

Jaques didn't do much again. And Hayden making runs doesn't help me. But Hodge is still there.

And Gilchrist is in a slump. This was the first game I didn't select him.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Things looking good for me right now.

Selected Ponting as captain for the first time.

I also have Hussey & Hayden, though not Nel. ;-)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
At the moment having Ponting or Hayden as captain gives you an advantage. Hopefully Warne gets some wickets. The slow scoring from both teams aren't giving me much points.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Jaques didn't do much again. And Hayden making runs doesn't help me. But Hodge is still there.

And Gilchrist is in a slump. This was the first game I didn't select him.

as i said, kallis wont do much ;)
not choosing gichrist is good since day 3, but lets see what happens on day 4...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am not talking about Jacques Kallis. I am talking about the opener Jaques. But before the third day it was better to have Kallis then Symonds. Suddenly he has took wickets. And all with LBW's. :eek: Which means we will see him next Test match too. I don't mind that.

Users who are viewing this thread