South Africa vs Zimbabwe & Pakistan, October-November 2010/11

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If Younis khan scores a match saving ton here, Ijaz Butt-hole should kill himself. He kept Younus out for so long when he could have made the difference in England and New Zealand.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
If Younis khan scores a match saving ton here, Ijaz Butt-hole should kill himself. He kept Younus out for so long when he could have made the difference in England and New Zealand.

Hard to believe that this is only the 2nd century by a Pakistani this year. But a superb effort from Younis, he's a class act.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Yes this is not the first time he has played a potentially match saving innings for us. Muhammad Yousaf's efforts pale in comparison to his.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
I don't think Pakistan should make the mistake of going after the target. These two should try and bat through considering that Crap Akmals are in next.

sami ullah khan added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Pakistan can win this you know, 167 in 29 overs with Umar Akmal and Adnan to come

Umar Akmal can turn it on but he is miserably out of form. I don't know what makes you rate Adnan Akmal. He only averages 20 in our domestic cricket that is played on the most placid pitches on earth.

stefan

International Coach
Catches win matches and we have been very poor in that department today. Boucher takes khan first over of the day and its a different story.

The spinners have been disappointing, the sooner tahir gets his papers sorted the better.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got a bad feeling that a collapse will come in the final session. It's always like that: after a stable partnership the collapse follows.

Personally I feel that South Africa declared to soon. They could have easily staid out for 10 overs and get 50-70 runs more. In that way Pakistan would never think of a draw.

The way Younis Khan and Misbah-ul-Haq are batting I am sure they will go after the target.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan would have risked chasing if they had some quality batsmen queued up in the dressing room. I am afraid there is no quality after Umar Akmal.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
From the field setting I can see South Africa has gone to defensive mode.

There are a couple of fielders near the boundary rope.

If Pakistan is smart they will play out the match till there are 10 overs left. If the target is achievable then they should go for it.

I don't understand why Botha is still bowling. He has been hit for a couple of sixes by now.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
It's been an amazing partnership between these two, especially under the circumstances. Great fight from Pakistan, really refreshing to see it after all the recent trouble they've had with their team.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
125 runs to get from the final 20 overs. Smith was still bowling Botha. :lol

So far it has been a competitive ODI and Test series.

Users who are viewing this thread