South African Domestic Cricket

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't care :p The Eagles will still win and make the Titans look like babies in there baby blue kit ;)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Oh don't get me wrong, I dont care how well the Titans do, or for that matter how well the Eagles do, I only care about how the Kent lads do :)

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Time for a bump.

Is the SA Domestic Season over or does it still rage on?

Spinksy added 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Jayasuriya plays for the Dolphins now? I only just realised. :o

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Supporting the Dolphins again and Ackerman got 70 today :) Anyway any saffies can you tell me who's the favourite this year?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
My Firefox cricket scores toolbar lets me check the SA scores from time to time, I wouldn't know who's favourite though. Go Cobras!

SAfrican

School Cricketer
I support the Cape Cobras because I was born in Cape Town:)

.Mob

International Coach
Still for the Titans, Faf du Plessis an added reason now.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Come on the dolphins. They've still not won a game :p Only lost 1 though just had 5 draws. Imraan Khan continues his top form including a century against the Aussies with another ton in this game and HD looks pretty close to getting his 100. Khan will continue topping the runs and HD topping the averages with Khan second, love it :D

I'm happy as long as we don't finish bottom. Realistically the bowlers haven't performed well enough and weather hasn't helped either.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The Lions are in abit of trouble at the moment, 125 -5. Good old captain McKenzie was out for six. Johaan Louw has picked up a couple of early wickets.

There tail doesn't look that great though.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Lions 202-5 at tea. Young Jonathan Vandiar is on 71. Another one of the young batsmen to look out for that played in the under 19 world cup last year.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just saw scorecard on cricinfo and nice to see mckenzie playing but he failed to give an impression only 6 runs doesn't matter.Nice innings by vandiar 71 hope he convert's it to a century.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Great stuff fron Jonathan Vandiar, he's probably going to end up being one of South Africa's top batsman in the future.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
266 not bad good innings by vandiar 80 nice to see he will be good plsyer for south africa surely.

Users who are viewing this thread