Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

mohammad-aamir_0.jpg

Aamir to get a year or two, Asif gets two, and Butt gets a lifetime.

The only one I'd consider even getting a whiff of leniency would be Amir but to give Asif a two year ban? He's been banned numerous times before no way in hell should he not come out of this banned for life.

Why should Aamir be let go?
Those were my predictions, not necessarily my opinion.

In my opinion, Aamir 1 year ban (of which he has already served 5 months), Butt 5 year ban (of which he has already served 5 months), and Asif 4 year ban (of which he has already served 5 months).

Don't be so harsh on them, they only defiled and prostituted our beloved game. You're making it sound as if they are murderers

The only one I'd consider even getting a whiff of leniency would be Amir but to give Asif a two year ban? He's been banned numerous times before no way in hell should he not come out of this banned for life.

Even though we can be more lenient on Aamir then Asif, I doubt it would make a huge difference in the eyes of the law. Asif's career is over anyways, so take him out for a year or two and we are bound to find a replacement (not of that quality but one nonetheless).

If Butt is given 5 years though he could be back considering our depleted resources in the opening department and considering the way PCB runs, but I wouldnt like to keep him my side.

Personally, I want the issue over as soon as possible. The World Cup is around the corner and we need to focus on the event itself.

Anything less than finding them all guilty and giving them minimum of five year bans will be farcical.

If any of the three of them are ever allowed Visas in the UK again, they can bet on me being in the stands to make their experience most unpleasant.

We don't need people like that in our game.

I'm rooting for life bans for all of them and a lifelong family ban for anyone with the last name Butt

Just read somewhere that Cameron's older bro is Asif's lawyer. After being banned for 2 years, one has to ask where did he get the money to afford such legal representation? :spy

Users who are viewing this thread