Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
PCB have finally done something right. They have excluded Kaneria from test series against SA since he is under investigation for alleged contact with bookies in England. I think this is a good omen for our cricket.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
They have excluded Kaneria from test series against SA since he is under investigation for alleged contact with bookies in England. I think this is a good omen for our cricket.

Although its great to see them taking proactive steps to root out this sort of thing he has already been cleared of everything by the police. Makes it a bit late.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
^But there must be something that has provoked an otherwise docile board to take such a stern stance.

fisch

Club Cricketer
^But there must be something that has provoked an otherwise docile board to take such a stern stance.

Yeah, worldwide humiliation.

No seriously, I was pleasantly surprised when I read the ICC comments about the new PCB measures. In the long run, we need Pakistan because our game is destined for a civil war, a schism, a division between those who stand by its roots and those who turn our great game into a circus of gluttony, i.e. the BCCI. We need Pakistan on the good side. Besides, the enemy of our enemy is our friend and all that.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
^I have always thought that Kamran would be the ring leader of the fixers in Pakistan team. ICC has cleared the Sydney but any cricket fan would know, Akmal was trying to make Pakistan lose.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I'm surprised they were able to get lawyers to defend them. That video alone showed this was a lost case. Lawyer must've charged him a fortune though, would be such sweet justice if he charged Butt all his fixing money :p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

Cheats. Ban the lot. 7 out of 11 players? For more than 50% of a team to be involved is just a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread