Spot the Ball Season 5 (all cricket season)

Highlander999

ICC President
Not cancelled, however its cut to 5 rounds and this is the final season.

Its a thankless job and too many bitchers and moaners. I am done with it, if any other vBookie manager wants to take over, you're more than welcome.

Can I now say I told you so, about the vBookie job? :p I tell you, 90% of the people in vBookie are sad, annoying losers who don't appreciate the work it takes to run it and just criticse and moan the whole time.

P

pcfan123

Not quitting vBookie. Infact, stopping STB will give me more time to set up vBookie events, with football season coming up, thats what I need

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can I now say I told you so, about the vBookie job? I tell you, 90% of the people in vBookie are sad, annoying losers who don't appreciate the work it takes to run it and just criticse and moan the whole time.

Congratulations to the winner.. :clap

Thanks Mark for this events, you consistently kept this active..

I hope there are more such events to come :D

I did :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If members want STB to continue I am happy to help Mark with this. But maybe it's time for STB to have a break and maybe in future this competition will return. I can imagine how irritating it would be for Mark to avoid the members who just don't appreciate the efforts he puts in running STB. Some members just want to win the rounds and they don't even care how much efforts Mark is putting into this competition.

I appreciate the efforts you put into this competition Mark. Really well done in conducting 5 seasons of STB. :)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Cheers Mark you have been amazing all throughout this competition and you do deserve the break . :cheers

P

pcfan123

Announcement

Aditya will be taking over the remaining rounds of Season 5, after which STB will take a break until the Ashes.

Thanks to everyone who played so far with the proper spirit and good luck in the remainder of Season 5

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Season 5 has 7 rounds remaining. So, I and Mark have decided that we will be having 4 rounds of real cricket photos and 3 rounds of game photos. Next round will be having a real life cricket photo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread