Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just got it and installed. Has the IE buttons and the navigation bar has changed. It keeps all your options from the last firefox which is good.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I have to agree with sohum and it was a poor mass release. They couldn't time it right - There website was down with updates even 7 mins after the realease should have happened. If they're setting world records for downloads atleast they should keep their servers fast enough to handle them!

Overall though, I'm pretty satisfied with Firefox 3, but I'm satisfied with Opera 9.5 too. I guess I'll use both. :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Love the download progress on the bottom bar. I see they also have a save your tab feature before quiting.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
FF3 is faster, from atleast FF2, that's what I have seen in my short time with FF3. But then Opera was already faster than FF2 so I don't see any major difference between Opera 9.5 and Firefox. Even I have found some incompatibility issues with some addons in firefox but I hope they are ironed out soon.

I'll use both Opera and Firefox for now. Both are cool but I would really like a Speed-dial like addon for Firefox. :p

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is a speed dial addon for Firefox.

I just don't understand why there is no option for people to revert back to the old location bar. I like to search for pages by their url instead of the title. Its also inefficient and brings up irrelevant results most of the time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread