Stadium List

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
bhail256 said:
its a pity that no official srilankan grounds are there :(
atleast one ????

The only problem from what I gather with the unofficial grounds is that they won't have the grounds name, expect to see something like London for Lords, or Brisbane for the Gabba.

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hang on - as The Oval AND Lords are both in London, what are they going to do?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Oval is officially licensed so Lord's could be called London any way. If not, North London.

sami007

Club Cricketer
yea lords and the oval were both used in the CT so theyd be official...but cmon in cricket 2004, benaud would always just say the city name...unless it was the oval or lords..but itd always be the name of the city...no difference really. honestly, names, kits,stadiums this is not as important as goood gameplay as far as im concerned. EA nevre fixed bugs in 2 years between 02 and 04..so its hard for me to believe they will fix those from last year to this years. i think its time to try something different, ie BLIC 05

jazz

Panel of Selectors
sami007 said:
yea lords and the oval were both used in the CT so theyd be official...

Lords was bot used in the CT so this means its and unofficial stadium

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bugger my mistake :S Got the FoD stuck in my head from ages ago...

Asjad

Club Cricketer
sami007 said:
yea lords and the oval were both used in the CT so theyd be official...but cmon in cricket 2004, benaud would always just say the city name...unless it was the oval or lords..but itd always be the name of the city...no difference really. honestly, names, kits,stadiums this is not as important as goood gameplay as far as im concerned. EA nevre fixed bugs in 2 years between 02 and 04..so its hard for me to believe they will fix those from last year to this years. i think its time to try something different, ie BLIC 05

Speaking of Benaud and unfixed bugs the commentry LOL, i just find benaud's commentry lines in cricket 02, 04 and 05 rather funny, "here we are...AT melbourne, for the Exhibition match...BETWEEN...AUSTRALIA "aend" INDIA at THE OVAL. i wish they imroved it in cricket 2005, would have got a better impression of the game.

Last edited:

sami007

Club Cricketer
oh shnap..my bad kids, i didnt know Lords wasnt used...sorry!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Sharjah can be part of those 40s that hasnt been mentioned.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Brit Oval, The Rose Bowl and Edgbaston and 18 other stadiums are officially licensed. The others aren't. It's not a big deal, they will be recognisable any way.

bhail256

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
What made you think they'd be there? Tournament only licenses remember.

ma bad i thought there were a few grounds which did not host the icc there, thats why i was upset! i am pretty sure that the 4 main grounds will be there with different names! thank you though

Users who are viewing this thread