Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of Englands first innings. Such a close game
5F917A5B-51E1-4EAD-BECF-0AA7D571EF17.jpeg AED6ED7D-FB0C-4BD7-9779-D3B8790A42C0.jpeg

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 13 of my new batting career mode series from Cricket 19, as we resume towards our objective of emulating Alistair Cook to become England's test opening batsman and captain. In this episode, we return on the verge of our first career century in a 50 over match. Can we be aggressive without losing our wicket? We also have action with both bat & ball from a T20 club match, as we continue our push for county cricket selection.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Having a literal seesaw situation match! Playing World Test Championship, on Legend w/ Hardest, Hardest and Hardest difficulty for batting, bowling and fielding respectively!

West Indies (AI) win the toss bat first, great scoring rate, plus some 70 extras by India (Me), due to the crazy amount of bounce available on the dry, hard wicket! With some good bowling later in the innings, with Bumrah getting a 5 wicket haul, with rest of the wickets by almost each bowler, I got them out for 459!

Now coming to me, I decided to be daring and put on pro mode at this level of difficulty, as you'll see in the summary of the match, I got bowled out for 60 runs in 17 overs. With Captain Virat Kohli staying not out and seeing everyone else back in the pavilion. Atrocious Batting!

West Indies enforce the follow on, and finally I get my timing right by moving back to the 'Batting Mid' Camera. Though Mayank Agarwal is back in the dressing room, due to some careless running. Otherwise timing it well. Still have a huge mountain to climb, if I have to make this into a proper match. Points are at stake, and a PS4 Achievement too, if I win! Summary Below:
PS_Messages_20190803_211819.jpg

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
End of day 3 with some good batting by Smith and Head. Accidentally selected Lyon as next batter and bit annoyed that he batted so well. He times the ball like an opening batsman which was a bit unrealistic. Overall it was a tough day in the sense of concentration and focus to not end up like the first innings.

FC5A8978-61C4-42C0-9781-ACB5F08F7D15.jpeg 84421855-8E4E-4873-97FA-7C25E6021EFC.jpeg

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Having a literal seesaw situation match! Playing World Test Championship, on Legend w/ Hardest, Hardest and Hardest difficulty for batting, bowling and fielding respectively!

West Indies (AI) win the toss bat first, great scoring rate, plus some 70 extras by India (Me), due to the crazy amount of bounce available on the dry, hard wicket! With some good bowling later in the innings, with Bumrah getting a 5 wicket haul, with rest of the wickets by almost each bowler, I got them out for 459!

Now coming to me, I decided to be daring and put on pro mode at this level of difficulty, as you'll see in the summary of the match, I got bowled out for 60 runs in 17 overs. With Captain Virat Kohli staying not out and seeing everyone else back in the pavilion. Atrocious Batting!

West Indies enforce the follow on, and finally I get my timing right by moving back to the 'Batting Mid' Camera. Though Mayank Agarwal is back in the dressing room, due to some careless running. Otherwise timing it well. Still have a huge mountain to climb, if I have to make this into a proper match. Points are at stake, and a PS4 Achievement too, if I win! Summary Below:
View attachment 225520
Update! EPIC Fail :noway:facepalm
PS_Messages_20190804_033615.jpg

Sahil70

Club Captain

That makes me feel a bit better after my 262 runs thumping in the 1st test( of 3) I played as Ind V SL (AI) .

Hopefully have a better effort in the 2nd test esp with the bat. So far put them in after winning toss and after early success getting to 69/4 , there's a p'ship happening now albeit a slow one and at stumps on day 1 SL have moved to 185/4

I'm using hard setting for everything although some sliders I have increased from default hard to somewhere above hard and below hardest

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That makes me feel a bit better after my 262 runs thumping in the 1st test( of 3) I played as Ind V SL (AI) .

Hopefully have a better effort in the 2nd test esp with the bat. So far put them in after winning toss and after early success getting to 69/4 , there's a p'ship happening now albeit a slow one and at stumps on day 1 SL have moved to 185/4

I'm using hard setting for everything although some sliders I have increased from default hard to somewhere above hard and below hardest
Ideally I'd be good at somewhere between Hard and Hardest, but I still hesitate to use sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread