Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

D

Deleted member 185125

Surprisingly I was able to chase it down quite comfortably. Though cheated a bit by reducing the batting difficulty to medium (classis controls) . Really enjoying the increase in pace and shot force. But the number of front foot no-balls bowled by AI on legend is on the higher side. And field placement and bowling change were also questionable.

Batting Scorecard:
IMG_20190601_105647.jpg

Bowling Scorecard:
IMG_20190601_105651.jpg

Match Summary:
IMG_20190601_105701.jpg

Physics modifier settings, if anyone is interested.
IMG_20190601_105656.jpg

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So I played Australia vs Nepal to ease myself into the game.
Finch and Warner got things off to a nice start, until Warner holed out and Smith came in.
Smith and Finch put on 80 odd for the second wicket, until Finch was caught on the boundary just short of 50.
Smith and Lynn then put on 104 for the 3rd wicket, with Smith smashing 101 from 56 balls and Lynn crashing a quick 50. They both fell near the end of the innings, and Australia finished on 224-4
Starch and Hazlewood kept things tidy in the power play, and Smith chipped in with some spinners as well. Nepal were 49-3 after the poweplay.
It was downhill from then for Nepal, with them being skittled out for just 135. Smith got 3 as did Maxwell.
Difficulty was maybe lower than I expected but I enjoyed this T20 encounter

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Started up my new Test league today featuring nations in the Eastern Hemisphere : England (me) Germany Denmark Fiji Papua New Guinea and Hong Kong.

I began the first match at Lords against PNG winning the toss on a grassy medium wicket and took a wicket in the first over with Anderson. Broad took another in between two lengthy rain breaks where rain (actually) came down.

PNG are currently 40-2 from 14 overs and it is now 2pm and I like how the conditions have slightly changed to make it harder for myself and the bowlers to find swing and seam movement. It is a competitive battle between bat and ball and England as the better side aren’t overpowering the inferior PNG yet....

The game is fantastic and I can’t wait to continue playing for a long time!

At the end of the match, you can read about the report in my blog (which I won’t plug away at) but if you are interested the link is below.
P.S Well done and keep up the good work to all the academy creators !!
https://cricket.fitness.blog/

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Started up my new Test league today featuring nations in the Eastern Hemisphere : England (me) Germany Denmark Fiji Papua New Guinea and Hong Kong.

I began the first match at Lords against PNG winning the toss on a grassy medium wicket and took a wicket in the first over with Anderson. Broad took another in between two lengthy rain breaks where rain (actually) came down.

PNG are currently 40-2 from 14 overs and it is now 2pm and I like how the conditions have slightly changed to make it harder for myself and the bowlers to find swing and seam movement. It is a competitive battle between bat and ball and England as the better side aren’t overpowering the inferior PNG yet....

The game is fantastic and I can’t wait to continue playing for a long time!

At the end of the match, you can read about the report in my blog (which I won’t plug away at) but if you are interested the link is below.
P.S Well done and keep up the good work to all the academy creators !!
https://cricket.fitness.blog/

After revisiting today, Sam Curran took 5-17 from 8.4 and Chris Woakes 3-7 from 5 overs to roll PNG for 69 in under 27 overs.

I found some more movement as the pitch dried out a bit and curran’s angle creates a new dimension and the PNG batters found it difficult to get away the out swinging and in swinging deliveries.

The game doesn’t seem to disappoint me and I was very pleased with the fielding upgrade from ashes with the circle working brilliantly and catches being held.

Don’t want to speak to soon as I come in to bat with Rory Burns and debutant Sussex player Luke Wells. Come on England !

Reactions: DAP

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Currently playing a test match between Bangladesh (AI) and Zimbabwe (Me) and I am loving the bowling in this game!

AI difficulty: Pro
Bowling difficulty: Medium
Batting difficulty: Medium

I think I might need to up the difficulty for bowling though as I have absolutely destroyed Bangladesh in the first session:

Ex0YezT.jpg

Kyle Jarvis wickets, these were really satisfying to get:

Rhone

International Cricketer
Currently playing a test match between Bangladesh (AI) and Zimbabwe (Me) and I am loving the bowling in this game!

AI difficulty: Pro
Bowling difficulty: Medium
Batting difficulty: Medium

I think I might need to up the difficulty for bowling though as I have absolutely destroyed Bangladesh in the first session:

Ex0YezT.jpg

Kyle Jarvis wickets, these were really satisfying to get:

Nice wickets. No first slip?!

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Played as SA! No simulation at all! Played all overs.

Difficulty: Pro

Attachments

• E242D3E6-79BB-4DBB-A846-E8D1B8B7A12A.jpeg
    E242D3E6-79BB-4DBB-A846-E8D1B8B7A12A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread