Stroke Editing - Stroke Wheel

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some time ago, someone posted a stroke value wheel for either cricket 2002 cricket 2004 or cricket 2005, which had the direction numbers displayed so you could edit the shot direction and variation. Does anyone still have it, or know where i can find it?

Edit, found two, ill upload them here if anyone wants to use them to edit.

Attachments

• direc.jpg
    direc.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
There was a patch (by The Boss I think) and it was bloody amazing. Only problem was if you went to square cut it flew of too square leg. Any chance you could fix this as that patch would pawn everything else. I think I must have tested every patch in the search for the perfect one :p

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
There was a patch (by The Boss I think) and it was bloody amazing. Only problem was if you went to square cut it flew of too square leg. Any chance you could fix this as that patch would pawn everything else. I think I must have tested every patch in the search for the perfect one :p

Well i am actually making my own stroke files to use with the default fields and default pitch conditions. It will be mainly for ODI purposes, but to make it good for test matches i will release some test match fields as well when i am done.
So far, i have so much decent variation on shots that i see no need to edit the odi fields.

I am trying to achieve this without making every shot fly to the boundry, as what happens with Tutsi's patch.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Do you know where the link is to The Boss' patch Tom?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gas, if you can upload i will try to edit it :)

Users who are viewing this thread