Stuart McGill

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is a difference between a natural progression of conversation and a complete change of subject.

If you have any ussues with me take it up with the administrator. PM him if you have any problems.

C

chiraz

hadlee was a fantastic bowler but his batting wasn`t as good as the others

botham was the best player i ever saw regularly(i saw him hit wasim akram over the ###### at new road in a sunday league game) but compared to the others he wasn`t as consistant

Kapil was a good striker of the ball but his bowling was....medium pace ( still good though but not as good as imran

It`s all swings and rounderbouts but IN MY OPINION i was saying...(you don`t HAVE to agree with me !!!)

P

playjls

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 29 2003, 08:06 PM
There is a difference between a natural progression of conversation and a complete change of subject.

If you have any ussues with me take it up with the administrator. PM him if you have any problems.
why im not botherd by it but you are.

N

Nirav85

chirazz my friend, i compeltely agree with u...yes kapil was great but wasnt consisent as with the bat and well he didnt have AS MANY good knocks as imran did...remeber 92 finals...imran hit a cruical 60 something...

ian botham....ok he is good but i still find imran a more lethal bowler as he was one of the fathers of reverse swing....and i still find imran better wit the bat

and Hadlee was good but i feel he was more a bowler than batsmen and i feel imran was still better

S

sachin

murali will still be the best even when warne does come back.he rocks.

I

indyan

remeber 92 finals
Remember !983 finals Kapil hit a 173 something when India was in deep trouble.He was a great bowler.Remember in most of his matches he bowled on the dead pitches of India.

N

Nirav85

Originally posted by indyan@Dec 30 2003, 05:28 PM
remeber 92 finals
Remember !983 finals Kapil hit a 173 something when India was in deep trouble.He was a great bowler.Remember in most of his matches he bowled on the dead pitches of India.
buddy r u sure he hit 173...um i have that video and i remeber he got out for under 10...check the card

N

Nirav85

but u talk about dead pitches i india...well to tell the truth a=the condtions are not much different in pak...

N

Nirav85

also about the ball of the century...ym mistake it wasnt on nick knight it was on Sadogoppan Ramesh

A

aldersley03

the ball of the century was bowled by me. lol. i was bowling left arm leggies in the backyard (im right handed) to my bro. i bowled 1 way outside off stump (he was batting right handed) it was almost off the pitch. so he was pissed and left it and it spun back in taking out leg stump. it spun a mile. i cood tell he was about 2 say bowl propaly until he got bowled. that is the ball of eternity.

N

Nirav85

ok back onto topic about Macgill....i think aus habe to give another spinner a chance...they have ti give it to hoggy because this is his last test chance9(for awhile) because warney is coming backand that makes maccy number 2 which makes hoggy 3

Users who are viewing this thread