Stuck on Toss screen

hurricanebat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
Can anyone help me??? I have been playing the howzat game even after the recent update. Since yesterday i am facing a problem with the game. Whenever i accept a challenge from another player and go to the the toss, it just keeps saying waiting for the other player for choosing the toss and thats it, cant go any further. I can chat though but thats all. I have tried everything:

1) Resetting the laptop
2) Resetting the browser
3) Emptying the cache memory
4) Using Opera and Internet Explorer and pls dont ask me to change to anyother browser coz i cant install anything else due to lack of administrator privelages.

Please help as my rank is dropping everyday....

hurricanebat

School Cricketer
Oh my God!!!

Just found out something else..... i logged in as another user and then it worked!!! is there a problem with my profile???????????? if so how do i fix it????

Radius_Vector

HowZat.com Representative
Hi,
Can anyone help me??? I have been playing the howzat game even after the recent update. Since yesterday i am facing a problem with the game. Whenever i accept a challenge from another player and go to the the toss, it just keeps saying waiting for the other player for choosing the toss and thats it, cant go any further. I can chat though but thats all. I have tried everything:

1) Resetting the laptop
2) Resetting the browser
3) Emptying the cache memory
4) Using Opera and Internet Explorer and pls dont ask me to change to anyother browser coz i cant install anything else due to lack of administrator privelages.

Please help as my rank is dropping everyday....

Hi- we're sorry about the issue & we're looking into this immediately. Please give us your username on Howzat and we'll let you know what's happening!

aswinjacobs

School Cricketer
Please Help...!!!!

Even I am facing the same problem
after the toss the screen does not proceed to the game
i have already lost the win percentage by a whole lot and also had about 27 draw matches set which pulled down my rank please see to this matter as we,, a small group take the game seriously

Users who are viewing this thread