Suggest low spec PC games .

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you should play the Ultima series; if your computer can't run those then something is really wrong

Although avoid Ultima IX, its the worst game ever made

e: you can get tonnes of really good, old PC games at GOG.com; they also are very good at making sure that they run on the latest versions of Windows or OSX. They're also pretty damn cheap and they do some really good sales at times: the summer one had a huge amount of stuff at more than 50% off. Ultima is good if you like odd old RPGs (Ultima VII is possibly the best game ever made), you've got the Wing Commander and Star Wars X Wing series there which are the best space-sim games ever, you've got the best three SimCity games which have really only just been topped by Cities Skylines; the three Disney games they've currently got on their front page are meant to be really good platformers but I've never played them and the price is still a little steep for me, and there are a fair few good old-school FPS games (the Duke Nukem games, Unreal, old-school Doom, and the Star Wars Jedi Knight games are pretty good and mix shooty stuff with well done lightsaber combat). Should be a few things on there!

Last edited:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
This runs

fp2361-call_of_duty.jpg

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Try Ashes Cricket 09

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Try Ashes Cricket 09

Played ....... It was a nice game but because of the launch of [HASHTAG]#DBC[/HASHTAG] , no one plays EA,Ashes anymore.........

But still we do modding to keep this game alive :)

You played Ashes 13 :lol:p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is some more low specs games-

Freedom fighter
IGI 1&2
Medal of Honour- Allied Assault. Maybe even second part might work for low specs. But third one may require little bit more graphics.
Amnesia
God Father
COD first part
Hitman 1&2
Max Payne 1&2
Walking dead
Swat 3
Portal
Wolfenstein- Enemy Territories

Will put up more games when I remember. From the top of my head, these are the ones I can remember playing which has low specs.

Also you can check whether these games works in Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nah, This will not work; I have a GT430 its low ;righ n i followed this every time now it says i cant run Project CARS but i run it seamlessly without any error;same is the case with COD Advanced Warfare it shows an error at the start but after that it works perfectly fine.
There are two settings. Minimum requirements and recommended. If minimum is fine and recommended is showing error, then you can run. But sometimes it will give problem. But if minimum itself gives error, then you can't run. Even if it runs, it will be lagging. that website works well for me.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
There are two settings. Minimum requirements and recommended. If minimum is fine and recommended is showing error, then you can run. But sometimes it will give problem. But if minimum itself gives error, then you can't run. Even if it runs, it will be lagging. that website works well for me.
Nah, Every game runs smooth (almost) I use Minimum

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Nah, This will not work; I have a GT430 its low ;righ n i followed this every time now it says i cant run Project CARS but i run it seamlessly without any error;same is the case with COD Advanced Warfare it shows an error at the start but after that it works perfectly fine.
Nah, Every game runs smooth (almost) I use Minimum

You all just give the games :D
Whether it will run or not, leave it to me ..........................

Users who are viewing this thread