Suggestions for Future Cricket Games

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well in my opinion future cricket games should have the following:

- the much needed tougher AI
- high energetic and louder crowds, appeals and hooting
- it is one of the most needed thing higgly energetic fielders with diving catches and fast outfield running, saving quick singles and sometimes hard direct hits
- future cricket games should come up with realistic shots and the new modified shots. the games should include good cuts, square cuts and flicks.
some trademark shots must be included like Sachin's sweep, flick, square cut, the shot on bouncers going over the wicketkeeper. dilshan's scoop shot, sehwag's third man cut and KP's left handed six. they should all look realistic that lacks in ac09.ac09's shots and bowling actions are highly unrealistic.
- there should be more bowling actions including murali's action, malinga and edwards action etc.
- there should be more varied animations
- there should be all small and large thing s of kit like in ac09
- the future games should have more tournaments
- the commentry should be more specific with more numbers of commentators
- it should contain unique faces for all players

editing and patching

- the gme should be more editable
- it should have the capability to add bats like c07
- like c07 it should be easily patchable

123karan

School Cricketer
The game should have a large no of stadiums of high definition and there should be some intelligent fields unlike EA sports Cricket one.
Commentary for training net should be improvised and in player editing we can adjust player's
More skeleton files like for example a thin skeleton (file) for players like Ishant Sharma and a fat skeleton
for players like jesse ryder and Inzy.
there must be proper hair style flie including latest hairstyle like mohawk etc.
A proper defined reverse swing,new bowling style like Malinga's one
New ODI shots like paddle sweep and reverse drive.

If Possible T20 Scenarios like Yuvi 6 sixes and other

123karan added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

The game should have a large no of stadiums of high definition and there should be some intelligent fields unlike EA sports Cricket one.
Commentary for training net should be improvised and in player editing we can adjust player's
More skeleton files like for example a thin skeleton (file) for players like Ishant Sharma and a fat skeleton
for players like jesse ryder and Inzy.
there must be proper hair style flie including latest hairstyle like mohawk etc.
A proper defined reverse swing,new bowling style like Malinga's one
New ODI shots like paddle sweep and reverse drive.

If Possible T20 Scenarios like Yuvi 6 sixes and other

aki143

School Cricketer
Make this new cricket game more professional game for the users who really wants to play realistic cricket game……

SUGGESTION 1 :— created player must entered into international zone only when he has played some domestic matches, keep some specific average in domestic matches to entered into international zone(eg:– 30avg and above(batting), same for the bowling department)

SUGGESTION 2 :— In codemasters ashes cricket 2009 everything was good like graphics, batting and bowling style, fielding style etc etc…but the most wonderful thing i like about this game was “automatic updation of players statics”….but there were not more matches to play in this game…so i was little bit disappointed…..
so give some more matches, tournament to play like, world cup, world series, knockout series, triangular series(both limited overs and test matches), tour matches(both limited and test matches) IPL matches, domestic matches(for the new created player to entered into international zone) test series, "test session" as we have seen in brian lara cricket 99…… so we can enjoy this coming new cricket game more professionally and realistic…….

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
A lot of these batting features are included in my Ultimate Cricket game for mobile. We've also ported this so that you can play it on a browser.
Check the thread - Ive got a dedicated thread for the game here.

session

Club Cricketer
Why is thread for???? There are so many threads discussing future suggestions for cricket game.

@Naman: Are making a cricket game...

Tom

School Cricketer
My suggestions for future cricket games-
-introduce sledging & players arguing facilities.would be lot more fun.
-make real bowling actions & all player faces like fifa 12.
-introduce duckworth/lewis system during rains & there should be rain haults in limited overs.
-make simulations proper i.e, user should have the facility to select the bowlers & the overs they are supposed to bowl.
-there should be player fatigue system & retired hurts.
-user should be able to cancel taking the run.
-have more cutscenes for the toss,celebrations & presentation ceremony.
-make the ball swing,spin & shots go realistically in windy conditions.
-get rid of all glitches.
-adopt all other suggestions from this forum.
-finally make it as realistic as possible & more variations are better.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great idea.i hope someone makes a game like this

vinit85

Club Captain
Suggestion for future AC'09 pc game

I am a huge fan of BLC cricket 99 and AC'09 but,

*why cant we make AC'09 game more realistic...????

*why do we concentrate more on graphics and other stuffs as it is already seems wonderful by default....????

*cant we combine BLC99 & AC'09 to play more cricket...???

My suggestion for future AC'09 pc game.

1. Individual carrier mode.
> Personal kits & other stuffs collection as we go on unlocking.
> Popularity in crowd must go on increasing/decreasing as per individual performance. eg: sachin tendulkar.
> Custom player must enter in international team(test,odi,T20) only by giving good performance in domestic cricket(test,odi,T20).
> There must be personal collection of rewards points after being man of the match or man of the series to buy external kits & other stuffs.

2. Game format.
> "World cup" starting with group matches.(ODI,T20)
> "Triangular series"(ODI,T20,Test)
> "World tour" with individual team.(ODI,T20,Test)
> "Test session" as it was in BLC99.
> "Test series"
> "Domestic matches" only for custom player to get an entry in international team(ODI,T20,Test)
Eg: Custom player should be man of the series twice(ODI,T20,Test) to get into international team.(for realistic)

3. DLF ipl game format.
> There should be Auction to buy players to create a new DLF IPL team with the help of individual rewards points.

4. "Retired hurt" for a match or the whole series, so that other players should get chance.(to get more realistic)

This is the game format i want to play in AC'09, hope a true game maker will make this game format for my kind of fans.

Users who are viewing this thread