Suggestions for new patches

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post all your Suggestions for new patches

These are reqests to all the patchers in planetcricket
Plz help me with the following if possible::----
1) The Computer bowls a lot on the leg side. Can u make it bowl a little more offsidish.
2) Can u make the square cut for spinners as well as quick bowlers more realistic. For the spinners it is extremly fine towards third man, can u make it more square.For the quick bowlers it is really hard, can u make it easier (I have hit a 4 jst once).
3)Cpu bowls a lot of overitch deliveries. Can u make it bowl shorter.
4)Also advance shot is it possible to play the Ganguly shot (over covers or point).
5) The Reverse sweep also lacks power can u plz rectify it.

das_vicky,tutsi,aussie1st,jk4_16,langerrox,burma_finest, danny,dazza,fobstyle,bharat,saurabh2185,tuts sid19840,Rahul can take this as the nxt ste in patchmaking to make our fav game more impressive.
Plzz reply me wether these reqests are possible or I'm expecting too much. Other members can post thier requests here on wat they would like to have in the patches that are coming up.

:onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
these are ai requests,they can be done.

What I ask from all ppl is that are u for or against a patch team for the next version who will make patches exclusively for the mega patch,pl reply here.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
you are not expecting too much. i think they can be or have been corrected.

these are requests for AI Patch makers. so i dont think i can help you much in this section.

and btw, i am jk16_4 not jk4_16 :p

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
sid_19840 said:
What I ask from all ppl is that are u for or against a patch team for the next version who will make patches exclusively for the mega patch,pl reply here.
Do we really need to indulge in gang warfare? Just make stuff available and let them download it if they want. If they don't, then so be it. I thought the point of this COMMUNITY was to provide stuff to make the game better and more enjoyable and not to try and take possession of its various elements.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Burma's Finest said:
Do we really need to indulge in gang warfare? Just make stuff available and let them download it if they want. If they don't, then so be it. I thought the point of this COMMUNITY was to provide stuff to make the game better and more enjoyable and not to try and take possession of its various elements.

Absolutely. Open source and available to all.

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
these are ai requests,they can be done.

I believe we all should work together for making patches bcoz if we are doing it in diferent groups tere is no point in having this forum, might as well they could have selected a different forum for thier own pathes.
Also we should remember that the groups are not working for EA Sports or BLIC i.e. u dont get id for making this. We all started this with only the "pure" aim of making our fav game better. So remember r main objective and plz suport open source code and help each other improve our game.
remember United we Stand, Divided We Fall.

:cheers
saurabh2185 said:
These request can only be fixed by AI Patch makers. So i could do nothing about it.
thnx a lot saurabh. Hope some of the AI patchmakers will solve this for all of us.
And i would also like to take this oppurtunityto thank the mega path team u did a fantastic job.Im sure 'd churn ot new and gr8 stuff in the days to come. And plz WORK AS A TEAM AND FOR THE TEAM :cheers

Last edited:

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
jk16_4 said:
you are not expecting too much. i think they can be or have been corrected.

these are requests for AI Patch makers. so i dont think i can help you much in this section.

and btw, i am jk16_4 not jk4_16 :p

Thnx a lot jk16_4, I'm sure someone will help us through it. Also i'm ver, very sorry abt misspelling ur name.

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
I request all members to post thier patch requests here. Also i have noticed that Face packs are not as effective bcoz most subcontinent player have the same face i.e. the tendulkar face is applied to tendulkar , vaas & other players in Pak & bangladesh players. Same is the case with other faces. Plzz hlp

Users who are viewing this thread