Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They do, but financially doesn't make sense. Steam takes 30% of a sale and Unreal takes (after $1 million in first sales) 5%. Basically you're adding an extra 5% loss in revenue after a period of time.

If you're going to use unreal engine, may as well go to the unreal store and cut the 30% out.
but overall game would have been fantastic in PS5 though if it was unreal engine .. . lets watch out what will BA come up with ..

RAVI99

Club Captain
I just want they rectify few things for online gameplay in cricket 21.
Currently you can bowl marker less deliveries with any type of bowling at certain release point confused wether to consider this as bug or a skill.
No balls should be present also for spin.
Also they should look at the pitch lengths.
For example yorker blue length also can be bowled which can pitch much before same as yellow length which can be pitched nearly to green ball colour length.
They should perfect the pitch lengths for blue yellow green mainly.
Blue means yorker it should not be allowed to be pitched shorter nearly equal to the green length.
Limiting the pitch length for blue yellow and green should be looked into deeply.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  • In career mode, depending on the international team selected, the career progression should be synchronized to international schedule for that year. The 5 year international calendar is always available from ICC, might as well integrate in career mode. Also, as you progress through career mode, the calendar can evolve in different international tours and tournament.
  • Some sort of visual indication that a particular tour, tournament, competition is completed and saved data files/data moved to archives.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  • In career mode, depending on the international team selected, the career progression should be synchronized to international schedule for that year. The 5 year international calendar is always available from ICC, might as well integrate in career mode. Also, as you progress through career mode, the calendar can evolve in different international tours and tournament.
  • Some sort of visual indication that a particular tour, tournament, competition is completed and saved data files/data moved to archives.
They're not allowed to copy the exact schedule without permissions. But to that point, scheduling in career mode is weird to the point of broken.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They're not allowed to copy the exact schedule without permissions. But to that point, scheduling in career mode is weird to the point of broken.
One advantage of not having permission to use schedules is you could fix the problems that the ICC structure has. England might get the Ashes every two years, home and away series v India every couple of years but you could also have one off test matches against Zimbabwe every four rather than every never.

I'd love it if there were blocks for international cricket that you could fill with a custom structure. 2 months for a World Cup, be great if I could replace a 10-team World Cup with a 14 team one.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Suggestion for Online play: Team kits: Can we not have a better system for getting team kits to show correctly online, on FIFA the last iteration Pro Clubs when you connect to your opposition YOU get to choose BOTH team kits that display on your screen.... it would be far better in online cricket is I got to choose what is displayed on MY side by choosing the KIT that is resident in MY database?

much easier no?

RAVI99

Club Captain
Suggestion for Online play: Team kits: Can we not have a better system for getting team kits to show correctly online, on FIFA the last iteration Pro Clubs when you connect to your opposition YOU get to choose BOTH team kits that display on your screen.... it would be far better in online cricket is I got to choose what is displayed on MY side by choosing the KIT that is resident in MY database?

much easier no?
I think you can choose kits still in cricket 19 online.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I think you can choose kits still in cricket 19 online.
no you cannot, I play online daily, I can choose MY kit I cannot choose my oppositions kit that will display on my side, so most of the time I get incomplete opposition kits displayed on my side even if both players have downloaded the same teams.... this must be fixed and can be by having the ability for the game to display both team kits that is already downloaded on your harddrive and chosen by you....do you understand what I am saying?

RAVI99

Club Captain
no you cannot, I play online daily, I can choose MY kit I cannot choose my oppositions kit that will display on my side, so most of the time I get incomplete opposition kits displayed on my side even if both players have downloaded the same teams.... this must be fixed and can be by having the ability for the game to display both team kits that is already downloaded on your harddrive and chosen by you....do you understand what I am saying?

Ok you mean logos still missing after being downloaded both sides.

RAVI99

Club Captain
sometimes the whole kit, wrong colours and everything
Ya it's really sad the way online is neglected with so many bugs just hope cricket 21 online gets some attention.
Online community is growing and we getting no support and if we question we get trolled.

D

Deleted member 185125

How about a bowling action creator?
For example:

Selectable values for:-
Run up length
Run up speed
Default delivery speed (arm rotation speed)
Bowling Arm Angle
Non bowling arm motion
Delivery slide ( Front on, side on etc).

I'm no expert, but would feel this will give creators a lot of options to play around with.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
How about a bowling action creator?
For example:

Selectable values for:-
Run up length
Run up speed
Default delivery speed (arm rotation speed)
Bowling Arm Angle
Non bowling arm motion
Delivery slide ( Front on, side on etc).

I'm no expert, but would feel this will give creators a lot of options to play around with.
To be able to interchange run ups would be good. Have someone like Bumrah bowling off a short run up.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be short , BA should look up "RealCricket 3D" and "World cricket championship 3" in terms of Cut scenes , Commentary voices , Match Presentation and Multiples of Batting shots and Bowling actions ..Since they are android game still they have lots of content , So next Gen cricket game for PS5 will be expected in a big way !

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
To be short , BA should look up "RealCricket 3D" and "World cricket championship 3" in terms of Cut scenes , Commentary voices , Match Presentation and Multiples of Batting shots and Bowling actions ..Since they are android game still they have lots of content , So next Gen cricket game for PS5 will be expected in a big way !
I would like cheerleaders that dance like this
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread