Story Sunday league- Backyard Legends vs Lower Uppington(Cricsim)

Are you intrigued on all the new " Extra's" that i have promised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ssundayleaguebannerpb2.png

Interview with the latest losing manager Matt West

Here is a quick 10 fire qeustions we asked in a press conference to Mr.West

1. How do you look at the teams batting?
Well i think you have to look at their top 4 or 5, i mean if they get out cheaply, the momentum will be lost meaning that a low score will be posted. Looking at the results there is one thing you must do if you win the toss

2. How do you feel on the teams bowling?
Same as the batting, if they have 2 or 3 bowlers who contribute they will win. The bowling has been vital in the teams winning so far.

3. Do you think there will be changes in the next game if yes who?
Well we shall have to see, everyone has contributed in some way, we may have a mess about with the batting order, and maybe include another full time bowler.

4. Do you think your loss was due to the brilliiance of Bingham or your own loss?
Well we played to the best of our ability, but Bingham were just to strong, their 2nd innings took the game away from us.

5. How do you reflect on your own performance as captain/manager?
Well i have played to the best of my ability, i have batted and bowled well, i feel in good form. I am trying to get the best team possible.

6. What do you think on the presentation on the current layout?
Its very neat and easy to read, i think the press reporter bloke should be promoted ( Someone who obvoisly points out the obvious :p )

7. Who do you think will win the leauge, even at this premature stage?
Well its too early to say, but bingham look good, but all the teams are managed by great guys and will all do well.

8. How do you feel on Dellak only getting 1 run from two innings?
Well he has had a bit of bad luck/form, give it time. I mean at the moment i'm in top form, but i'm sure at one point i shall be low. He has to play to the best of his ability

9. Is the stress of the job more or less than you though it would be?
This job isn't stressful, its fun, its a livelyhood. Its a hobby which i'm getting paid for doing. There is nothing more fun than working with something to do with your hobby.

10. Thankyou for participating in the first ever interview, just one last qeustion, have you enjoyed it
Well its great fun, apart from when you lose, but eh you win and you lose some!!

There is the first ever interview on Mr.Matt West:)

Tune in next time

Nice interview there With Mr.Matt :) Tigers have started feeling hungry for another victory :p

Next game is between the two bottom teams ludicrustaceans and N&C

Code:
Team                    P       W    D    L    PTS

Bingham CC              2       2    0    0     4
Aberydifi CC            1       1    0    0     2
Gooserlings             2       1    0    1     2
Hunting Tigers          1       1    0    1     2
TT Lions                2       1    0    1     2
Backyard Legends        1       0    0    1     0
Lower Uppington         1       0    0    0     0
Ludicrustaceans         1       0    0    0     0
Norfolk and Chance      1       0    0    1     0

looking forward to it jaz, should be close..again.

i'd like to see a big score of 400-500 somewhen

I Am taking Ludicrusous' FC team he posted with his squad because he has been inactive for at least 15 days!

Please can GN also post his squad

Users who are viewing this thread