swacker's Graphics - Simple but Elegant

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello there. I thought of showcasing my designs in this thread since I am a designer myself.

I usually do print/interface design but just got to learn more about avatars and signatures once I made into this section.

I got a signature to start this thread up:

UvezPYu.png

Credit to Simon for render

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Finally you make a thread here. :D
Since you're no noob, and have done some sort of graphics before (PCPL). To start with I really like what you did with the render there, it's very well blended with the bg.
Text seems odd and could be improved. Never seen you make a avatar or signature before, so I'll say that is fantastic. :thumbs

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
It's really a neat work. I liked the way you suited the render with background. Looking really nice. Text looks fine to me. I would say it's a great start in these kind of stuffs. :thumbs

Edit : Some brush lightings over the render will make it better I think.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks everyone! McCullum signature was something I have done:

8vG0ldw.png

Credit to Mukesh888 for render

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Your choice of textures and effects are so perfect. :clap
That is yet another awesome signature! Again you didn't do anything wrong with the render and bg.
However, like before the text could have been better.:thumbs

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Brilliant start! AB's bg is just perfect! :clap But, I think your text choice needs improvement. See some text tut's on google. KIU.

If you want then send me the PSD of your AB sig, I'd love finish it up by adding some decent effects to it. :thumbs

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This one too looks decent and nice. The light texture on the bat ruins your work. I think you have set it to color dodge blend mode. Anyway it's really a neat signature. Text is fine there.

Users who are viewing this thread