PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Depending on how resource intensive the game is on PC and who's PC can support video capturing we should consider recording our matches if possible without disruption but scorecards will definitely be there :yes.

Got the game last night guys so I'll start working on attributes over the next few days.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Definitely will mate, does anyone else have it on ps3 yet besides me Rizzyx and Angrypixel?

I'm going to use the default atrributes I downloaded as a base mark and adjust slightly from there :yes. Also thought I'd mention that it seems games save automatically afterwards and you can view the full scorecard which may be helpful.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Definitely will mate, does anyone else have it on ps3 yet besides me Rizzyx and Angrypixel?

Look forward to our next friendly, I should be a bit more competitive now. (I hope so atleast lol)

@AngryPixel add me on PS3... xx-1mr4n-xx

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are we doing the whole statistics thing? Highest run getter. Most wickets?

I'll be making a spreadsheet for all those stats. If I get the scorecards sent to me then I'll try and post an updated spreadsheet on Monday/Tuesday before the next round of games.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I'm up for some friendlies on this coming long weekend. :thumbs:thumbs

RIZZYX

International Coach
Having played the game on PS3 now, I am ruing the lack of spin options at my availability as well lack of left handed batsman. Would prefer atleast 3 in the top 7.

Last edited:

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Well all of you will be ruing the fact that you lost to the Leeds Lynx. Just you wait...

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Having played the game on PS3 now, I am ruing the lack of spin options at my availability as well lack of left handed batsman. Would prefer atleast 3 in the top 7.

Haha, I guess Pietersen could perhaps throw in a couple if really required ;).

Just a note : I'm getting slightly confused on CA, does everyone want the players in the teams to be linked to their on disk counterparts or do you want the teams separate so they don't replace your current players?

Regarding weather and pitches, I'm thinking of saying that I'll set (randomised) weather settings to be used for a weeks set of fixtures but that the home team can decide pitch conditions (within limitations that don't take it to the extremes :D).

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Haha, I guess Pietersen could perhaps throw in a couple if really required ;).

Just a note : I'm getting slightly confused on CA, does everyone want the players in the teams to be linked to their on disk counterparts or do you want the teams separate so they don't replace your current players?

Regarding weather and pitches, I'm thinking of saying that I'll set (randomised) weather settings to be used for a weeks set of fixtures but that the home team can decide pitch conditions (within limitations that don't take it to the extremes :D).

Re the second paragraph: don't link the players. I want to keep the players I have.

Looking forward to my spin options. Patel and Borthwick are deadly offline for me, and Sehwag & Yuvraj can bowl part time.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Sure thing, does anyone know if the download without links works properly in the way you would expect because I remember someone mentioning somewhere on the forum before that it did something they didn't expect? I personally would assume it would just download the team and players without linking them to anything but I remember someone saying it did something different to this but can't find it now.

Also, just wanted to check, were people against transfers/swaps (could be regulated with a maximum amount of transfers per team)?

Last edited:

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Also just a quick check up on a few people I haven't seen that recently :

@kainkareswar
@ultimates
@mazd
@venkniralac

Just to check your still all willing to go ahead with the competition :).

Edit : Also, if anyone feels like being helpful would you mind sending me what star rating you think each team should be for batting and bowling :)? These won't be followed exactly but will help me a get a rough feel of how good people thing specific teams are (as well are their balance) and may be scaled up/down a bit. For example, I think my team would be the same rating for bowling as batting because of its balance however some teams may be stronger in a specific department.

Any thoughts on what colour ball the league should be played with, we might as well pick something abnormal to jazz it up a bit (and make it visible against those bright, eye killing London Lions shirts ;)!), pink perhaps :D? I'll be posting the custom match options some time so everyone can create the match type for themselves to use online when required (and for practice console games).

Last edited:

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
Also just a quick check up on a few people I haven't seen that recently :

@kainkareswar
@ultimates
@mazd
@venkniralac

Just to check your still all willing to go ahead with the competition :).

Edit : Also, if anyone feels like being helpful would you mind sending me what star rating you think each team should be for batting and bowling :)? These won't be followed exactly but will help me a get a rough feel of how good people thing specific teams are (as well are their balance) and may be scaled up/down a bit. For example, I think my team would be the same rating for bowling as batting because of its balance however some teams may be stronger in a specific department.

Any thoughts on what colour ball the league should be played with, we might as well pick something abnormal to jazz it up a bit (and make it visible against those bright, eye killing London Lions shirts ;)!), pink perhaps :D? I'll be posting the custom match options some time so everyone can create the match type for themselves to use online when required (and for practice console games).

I always read the posts here in this thread. Pink is my pick for the match ball.

Users who are viewing this thread