Team Files Download + Pakistan Kit

Allrounder18

Banned
Here we go ,there are two version of the download which I created with the help of Barmy Army Squad Manager.
The first zip contains files 2 files one for Pak VS Ind match as Pak as User and other is Ind Vs Pak as Ind as user ,you should place the file one each at a time depending on your team selection.
The file must be placed in X:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Demo\Data\Gui
(where "X" is the directory of your computer)
Here is the kit which I made by changes in australia kit ,so basically it is not a real one which Pakistan uses but it is better to have then nothing
It should be place in x:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Demo\Data\Teams\Australia or England\Champion folder and replace the current files
Make backup if u think that it wont work.
So Keep Enjoying the demo.

Attachments

• Team Files.zip
    89.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Champion.zip
    540.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Kit.JPG
    Kit.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:
TESTED ! And confirmed...Works well..Good Work mate !
If only someone can make the kits (and faces too if possible) ;)

Faces cannot be done with the old editor unfortunately. This time around they contain normal and specular maps, and they are waaaaaaaaaay higher resolution than the last game.

Allrounder18 said:
I think faces can be replace with the 2005 version but sadly I dont have the old version.

Pat buddy how can you confirm with out download the files
LOL

Mate,i was the first one to download the files..Who says i did not download anything ? Any chance of getting proper kits done for both the teams ?

dude when I see your reply the views on the file was 0 .so I think you did not download the file may be database bug of planetcricket
but any ways no heart feelings.
I ask Lazy_chestnut about the kits so it will be done as soon I made any progress.

Would I be able to make a Pakistan kit?

Tom posted the template, but the only problem is I cant test it and I only have the front back and arms of the kit as I don't know how to extract the rest of the kit...?

I receive this messege when I try to tweak the kits.

By the way can you please tell me where the template is posted??Thanks.

Attachments

• trtr.JPG
    trtr.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread