World XXI, Asian XXI etc Name and Face Patch

sabybaby007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a Name and Face Patch for all the teams including the World XXI etc and Don Bradmans Name. To install simply download it unzip it and copy The file into Program files, Codemasters, Brian Lara International 2005, data, Gui and replace the other file. If you find any problems tell me and i will correct them.

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Brian.JPG
    Brian.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

sabybaby007

School Cricketer
Sorry I forgot to mention that you have to delete your game profile for the names to work.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
hey if i delete my game profile will i still have the matches that i have saved in the game?

Hariz

International Cricketer
Man your patch works real kool !!! I did'nt delete my profile and it worked gr8 with the faces patch !!! I was surprised to see player faces like Shabbir and Shoaib Malik in their who were not even present in the licensed tournaments !!!!

shabir1jb.png
smalik2pr.png

jazz

Panel of Selectors
hi this is excellent patch

i was just wandering have some of the bowlers pace been edited becasue im only getting max speeds of 85mph for brett lee and shane bond before i got them up to 92mph before i intalled this patch

edit- could you look into this saby

Last edited:

sabybaby007

School Cricketer
I am gonna make a names patch for all the stadiums. So pleaz can someone give me liste of what the stadiums are e.g Nottingham=Trent Bridge

Users who are viewing this thread