Team logos

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Usy has already done all the logos Holmie. No need to do it it's already done mate. I helped him so.

holmie

Club Cricketer
usy yeah you did. but some of them are not in very high quality. LM sent me the logo pack you made. i used alot of those but im telling other people to get them so that maybe we can find different ones so we have more choice.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ca you name which ones are not "high quality" ? I made them for HC and they perfectly fine, the only one is not good is Burmuda. Rest fine.

holmie

Club Cricketer
glory? i just want everything to look supurb because we have alot of time to make this game. we should use the time wisely and do more research.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Agreed, we all want the game to look good. Usy, stop taking it too seriously, lets work together instead of arguing over pointless topics.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
what, you blaming me for, I just said, it would be time waisting for stuff already coverd. We don't have years just for logos.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
oh so now your smart Freddiefan? Yeah exactly do something else so the game can be released on the expected date

Last edited:

FreddieFan

International Coach
usy said:
what, you blaming me for, I just said, it would be time waisting for stuff already coverd. We don't have years just for logos.

No, we don't have years, but its not like the release is imminent. Legend Master has the game covered, and in the meantime the rest of the community can work together, doing smaller tasks and doing them well, to try and reduce his workload.

holmie

Club Cricketer
usy and wildwil if you guys dont want to help find high quality logos for the game then you dont have to. im sure there are other people that want to help.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, If holmie is not getting his act right, i am out of TCP team.

holmie

Club Cricketer
no one said they wanted you out of the team. its up to you if you want to leave. no one is forcing you to do anything.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Sounds like a case of bad communication. All this could probably be avoided if you all discussed which logos were HQ and which ones you still need before opening this thread. Just my two cents.

holmie

Club Cricketer
man what did i do? i just requested some hq logos.

here are some of the logos you had in you logo pack. tell me if you truely think this is the best we can do.

bangladeshcricketlogo2nf.png
bermudacricketlogo0pa.png
derbyshirephantoms8eg.png
hampshire8yi.png
indiacricketlogo0hb.png
pakistancricketlogo8hk.png
sialkotstallionscricketlogo4ab.png
westindiescricketlogo0yc.png

look at those images. the international one, you took right out of brian lara. i could have done the same but i wanted to get my own because the blic ones create edges on the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread