Team logos

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
usy said:
IF you look at my logos, they are kida same. I know that 3 or 4 of English country logos are not at their best.

Yes but kinda won't do

All the logos need to be of the same quality and design e.g. all 2D looking normal logos with simple shading.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Theres probably one website with all of em on it

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I had to tell more news about the logos, As i was the first person who started the Job of logos, but now is talken by Holmie for some reason.

I would like to advise to use the new Australian Domestic Logos found on www.cricket.com.au.

Lastly, I wanted to Do my Job for fun and not to get "prasied" but as Holmie taken over, best of luck. Trust me you won't find any better Pakistani Domestic, and some other logos in my pack, so you may aswell want to use some of my logos(I don't care who gets praised).

Usy
:cheers

hondeyho

International Cricketer
The ECB has some small pictures of most of them - about 150x150 in size here are a few examples:

india-344.gif

pakistan-9042.gif

cricket-australia-1214.gif

nzc-pos-345.gif

sri-lanka-825.gif

west-indies-343.gif

bcb-823.gif

zimbabwe-logo-827.gif

ucbsa-826.gif

ncb-logo-2898.gif

kca-2205.gif

usaca-2206.gif

But as I said they are too small.

EDIT: Sorry got kinda carried away :p

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The following link is the logos update patch for Cricket 2004. It includes the correct international logos. I don't know who made these, but if I remember correctly, the logos looked pretty damn good. If one of you computer savvy fellas know how to extract the logos from this application, maybe those can be used for TCP?

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=59

hondeyho

International Cricketer
It was made by Barat and Prakash but some of the logos are quite distorted and have already been posted round these parts.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
whoooaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...everyone, one word - peace :upray

please stop this arguing...absolutely crazy and unecessary... :boxing

First let me apologise for not keeping a closer eye on this thread...it has since gotten out of control...i should have broken it up earlier...

Secondly, let me say right now - stop arguing - it can only have a negative effect on the game and i really dont want that.

Holmie and Usy, you 2 guys make up right now ok ;)

Holmie, I undertstand you wanting to get the best quality logos and i agree with that. I think you should manage the compilation of the logos - this means getting them all together and making sure they all look relatively uniform in size and shape and quality. However, I think Usy did some excellent work in gathering all those logos...that's a lot of effort, and many of them are high enough in quality to use in the game. The ones that may not be of high enough quality are the ones we need to focus on finding - worst case we will have to manually make one from scratch - simple as that. What we need is a list from Holmie of which ones we have (that are good enough to use) and which are still required. Then everyone can help out sourcing the ones that still remain.

Forget this silly rivalry about praise or whatever, it's not about that at all (i think both of your work is excellent) - it's about what's best for the game.

My requirements are this:

- logos for all international nations in game (see list of kits/teams in the "List of guys...." thread - first page) - this is the major priority
- county / minnow teams - these are secondary priority - I dont think it's such a big deal if we can't find Bermuda for example :rolleyes:

I dont want any individuals here - it's about working as a team to reach the end goal. So lose the arguing and let's get on with it guys :cheers

please raise any gripes with me personally rather than starting a massive flaming war in the threads.

And wrt the talk of quitting the project, i think that's extreme. I would really hope that that would not happen - you 2 guys are very important members. I think we can all sort out our differences here.

cheers,

LM

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ok LM thanks, I really never had problems with Holmie, unless he had some with me.

I am editing my Logos i found and editing them myself. And I'll post a preview of them once finished,
Usy

EDIT:

Here are the test Playing Nations logos, I have got 2 or 3 new ones, but most of them are my old ones edited as holmie had problems with edges :rolleyes: , I have edited them on PSP (Paint Shop Pro), And they wont look like this in game as the background will not be white so they should look much better, I tried my hardest,

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8471/logogs3hn.png
logogs3hn.png

(NOTE: sample picture)

Last edited:

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
usy said:
Ok LM thanks, I really never had problems with Holmie, unless he had some with me.

I am editing my Logos i found and editing them myself. And I'll post a preview of them once finished,
Usy

EDIT:

Here are the test Playing Nations logos, I have got 2 or 3 new ones, but most of them are my old ones edited as holmie had problems with edges :rolleyes: , I have edited them on PSP (Paint Shop Pro), And they wont look like this in game as the background will not be white so they should look much better, I tried my hardest,

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8471/logogs3hn.png
logogs3hn.png

(NOTE: sample picture)

looks pretty darn good to me...im sure those would be usable - Holmie?

holmie

Club Cricketer
yeah they look much better. you did seem to work on the edges problem. thanks.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Yep, great work Usy those logos are fantastic :D

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The indian and bangaledesh ones don't look quite right, although a quick blur around the edges would fix that. Interesting bit of text at the bottom there too. The rest are brilliant however

srk121

International Coach
whitehornmatt said:
The indian and bangaledesh ones don't look quite right, although a quick blur around the edges would fix that. Interesting bit of text at the bottom there too. The rest are brilliant however

i reckon they quite good..

D

Deleted member 11215

nice work usy i like this bit the most :D:p

Attachments

• best.JPG
    best.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread